How do I get my parents to let me pirce my ears?

My parents won't let me pirce my ears but i dont know why any ideas how to convince them? :-(

Updates:
ear lobe

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Tell them that you will kill yourself if they won't let you do it. XD Just kidding!😂
    Convince them somehow? That's the only thing to do. Don't argue with them. Understand their reasons of not letting you pierce your ears and make them understand yours. I don't know what else to say here. They are your parents, you should know how to convince them. So good luck!

1|1
    0|0
  • What kind of ear piercing are you looking to get?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wrote a list of pros, cons, and general reasons I had for wanting to pierce (and stretch) my ears and then presented it to my parents. You might consider trying something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just do it 💁🏻

0|0
    1|0
  • Tell them if they don't let you do it now, you will do it in every piece of your body when you are 18 :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You're not gonna die. Wait till you're 18 then pierce any thing and every thing your little. heart desires. I had mine pierced when I was a baby and pierced like 5 more places on my ears by the time no was 17

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what piercing on the ear

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go to a shop and do it let them freak out later they aren't gonna disown you for getting your ears pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them it's good for your health

0|0
    0|0
  • Save up and get it done secretly. You're not their property.

0|0
    1|2