UNISEX TOILETS, Yes or No?

Would you use a unisex toilet?

• Yes. Not awkward at all.
  • No. Too awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• @thewanderingme interesting. All the women I have heard have said women's bathrooms tend to be fucking gross and that men's bathrooms are so clean compared to womens. Maybe there is some reason why it is so much different in your area compared to mine?

• I've never been in a men's room in my area. I'm basing my opinion how bathrooms at guy friends houses where the entire household are guys.

• Yea I have

• @Lolomon interesting that is not what the girls say in my area. Girls I went to univeristy with were telling me just how discusting the females toilets at univeristy were and they were much worse than the males bathrooms. Maybe there is some difference.

What Girls Said 7

• I think there should be female, male, and unisex bathrooms. I myself would only want to go in a female bathroom

• Yeah, I wouldn't feel awkward about it.

• Take a squat. No need to sit on the toilet.

• Walking into the wrong restroom will never be the same anymore 😭😓

• We have them in the u. s and they are more available in Europe. however their is still male and female bathrooms. the unisex ones are more for families and trans people

• If I gotta go, I gotta go.

• I already don't use the ladies public restroom (I don't have to go when I'm out), so probably not.

What Guys Said 11

• They are already a thing in many places around the world and it's really not been such a big deal thus far.

• I don't think it's right. Stick to your own bathrooms. I'd do it, but I think women would be more uncomfortable with the idea.

• Sure. My college dorms had unisex bathrooms. Metal stalls just like in public restrooms, and shower stalls with walls between and curtains (none-see-through). Doesn't take much to get used to pooping with a girl in the next stall.

• Far too awkward

• that would be way to awkward

• yeah there are unisex toilets at our university. no problem with that.

• What really? Are they like completly different stalls with actual walls between the stalls or are they just like normal toilets with only a thin sheet between each stall. I am really suprised you univeristy does that.

• Wow, what if the other gender needs to poop are they not embarrised about the other gender hearing them poop.

• lol I don't know. i´m not.

• yes I use them most of the time.
    we're starting to get them more and more in the uk now

• No don't want smelly sanitary napkins lying in the bins.

• Yes, but I'm not going to fight for it or whatever, I understand why people think it's awkward.

• don't need to worry about it. too expensive too implement for a negligible gain.

• Yes ⭐️⭐️