What do You Think of Girls that Dance with Guys that Aren't Their Boyfriend?

I mean letting the guys touch their hips, waist etc and more but have a boyfriend.

In my previous relationship... my ex used to love dancing but she was really naive. She thought it's simply harmless dancing whereas in reality a lot of guys view it as an opportunity to test their limits and see how far they can go with sexual touching or more.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on if they are strangers or not. If I'm at a club and I let some random dude touch my hips and waist, he's most likely doing it because he's trying to get with me.
    But if I'm at a party with a bunch of friends, and they all know I'm with someone, and they really don't have an alterior motive, then I think it's fine. Some people are very touchy-feely with people. My friends and I are that way, but we have that understanding that it doesn't mean anything more.

What Guys Said 0