Would you rather?

• Have the ability to fly but can't go forward only up and down
  • Have the ability to fly but only in your lucid dreams so not in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• i was able to fly in a lucid dream for the first time, it was fucking nuts

Most Helpful Girl

• It's useless if it's in my dreams, I'm going with 1 :p

• But you can't fly forward or backwards just up and down xD

• I can fly up and Look for my friends if I lose them in a crowd :p ANd It;s fun to look at people from up there haha Oh Wow you can beautiful views :ooo <3

What Guys Said 9

• I think I would pick B because when I read A, I was immediately struck by the limitation so on the premise of the increased experience felt in option B, you can bring it back to your real life. Say for example, you used it as inspiration for creative outlets. I think the imagination is the most powerful tool in a person's arsenal rather than the fixed phenomenon of flying up and down while great does fade somewhat against the limitless possibilities of option B.

• I can't remember my dreams and lucid dreams are even more rare... plus I don't get anything out of it anyway. so definitely A

• We can't make a jet pack that propels someone's entire weight, that doesn't mean we can't make one that can move something that's weightless!
    Plus there are still tons of applications for being able to levitate are you kidding me?

• I voted a

• Up and down. Always win in tag.

• "A"
    at least I can bring moon and stars for my gurl 😂

• I voted A because I already do B

• A, cuz it can come in handy when I need to grab something I normally can't reach ^^

• I voted A because I don't actually dream much.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to be able to fly in real life, not just my dreams. I'd figure out a way to get where I'm going with what I've been given.

• Up and down in real life. That's fucking awesome.

• Haha, voted A.

^.^