Are you afraid of dying?

It seems that we all forget that we will all die one day. I live in constant fear of dying and losing people dear to me. Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think by the time your 70-80 it'll be easier to cope with as you've done almost all you will and you're body will be weak etc, but if you imagine it now without fully living of course you're gonna dread it but who wants to live forever anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am.
    I can't imagine myself not existing.
    The fact that I don't believe in "heaven" , "hell", or "afterlife" makes coming to terms with death much more difficult.

• It actually should be easier considering that you don't have to worry about anything. You won't feel sad, lonely... etc you're just asleep. If there's heaven and hell, I would be super concerned. Better get my ass ready for that grill! LOL.

• It's hard to come to terms with the fact that I literally won't be shit :\

What Guys Said 9

• Is normal, but don't be afraid. Everyone dies, is a normal thing. I'm not afraid of dying, I would lose a lot of things if I were.

• death is an experience i am patiently waiting for.

• When I was a kid I was but after losing both my parents early in life I'm not afraid of it.

• No, not at all, I live my life as if I'm gonna live it forever, and at the same time, I'm ready for death in any moment.

• I'll die and I ain't scared of it
    It's just that I don't have any plans to die till the next 25 years at least :P

• No, when I walked into the recruitment office to join the military I came to terms with a lot. No one lives forever, so you might as well make the best of it when you are here.

• Not afraid but also not ready to die yet. Could happen to anyone at anytime..

• sort of,

• I'm looking forward to it. I am not suicidal or depressed but fuck me do I not enjoy life. It's one big shitting struggle.

What Girls Said 5

• I was pronounced dead and resuscitated. It's nothing you should be in constant fear of. The experience is hard to describe, but the best way is that it's similar to being under anesthesia. It's literally just nothing there.

• death is nothing you need to be afraid of. its like a eternal sleep which your soul travels away from your body and rest in peace. this is how the things goes. you just need to accept this and do the things which make you happy and dont worry about it its too early for you.

• I'm not necessarily afraid, I just don't want to.

• I'm afraid of the feeling of dying and going into a world of nothingness.

• No. I have no reason to be afraid.