What's your dream car?

If you could own any car without price being an issue, which one would you want?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For a highway tourer, 1964 Aston Martin DB5, in silver birch, of course.
    For the city cruiser, the Tesla Model S P85D. Fully optioned out with butt-warmers, ludicrous mode, 90 kW/h battery upgrade, etc.
    The "I just want to go fast" car would be the Koenigsegg Agera One:1. 270mph because why not?
    My family car would be a 1999 Holden Commodore VT Sedan, with a modified supercharged LS1 outputting 1000+hp.
    The offroad weekender, a Toyota Land Cruiser 80s series, with the twin turbo diesel from the 200 series, with a modified and ranged six-speed as well as electronic locking differentials and progressive suspension.
    Then there's three others I would like just for loud noises; A Mazda RX-7 FD3S with the RB26 four-rotor but turbocharged, Lamborghini Diablo GTR, and a top fuel dragster (500ci Hemi, fuck-off blower, nitromethane, etc).

It's funny, because I see most people here are really simple when it comes to their cars. ;P

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not really a big car fan (and I'm also not allowed to drive for medical reasons) but if I could drive, I would love to have one of those huge pickup trucks that some people use for hunting. The car should be kinda high, so you have to climb up a bit and on top of the roof, I would want to have a couple of very bright flood flights. Then I would go to a flat plain or desert (for example the salt desert in the death valley) during the night, turn on my super bright flood lights and race across the desert playing some badass music such as "The ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner :-).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g

• I like the way you think haha, sounds like the perfect ride

• Porsche 911 for the highway and mountain roads
    A good 4x4 off road (Toyota FJ Cruiser, Nissan Patrol or Landrover Defender)

• I don't have a dream car but my father has one... so I will buy him that someday. It's an audi.. :) So, that is my dream car too.

• Definitely the Tesla Model S.

• 1971 C3 Corvette with Black on Black the last year of production before EPA emissions standards shut down the big blocks. No bells or whistles just a sleek, sexy, beast of a car with pure unadulterated American muscle.

www.swadeology.com/.../chevrolet-corvette-c3.jpg

• http://i64.tinypic.com/2j3pkrk.jpg

yes i would drive it to work once/twice a year.

• A Dragon 🙂

• Twin T Supra

so rare and unique and the sound oh my god

• Ferrari 488 GTB

• Ford Raptor

• Dodge Challenger Hellcat. this is a car i fell in love with and its under 80K in Canada so its a reasonable dream car.

img.mecum.com/.../HA0415-208051_1.jpg

• Isn't it one of the fastest production card too

• 707 HP !!!

• Oh wow, that's still really impressive though

• Tour bus for vacations

1970s car

A pimped out old truck from the 30s

• 1969 ply. GTX hemi with a 4 speed

• Corvette z06 (C7)
    Aventador SV
    LaFerarri

• MCLAREN P1