What does it mean if a guy is constantly chasing a girl when he has a fiancé?

And keeps looking at her pics on social media? (Its an old flame who he used to call sexy)

• He wants her and is not serious about his relationship
  • he's just being a guy

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he isn't into his fiance very much and isn't ready to commit.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a fuck boy and is not ready for something as committed/mature as marriage.

What Guys Said 10

• It means his fiance needs to pack up her shit and find a new place to live.

• It means he's to be avoided.

• It tells me he is a whore dog and the Fiancée should dump his ars and this other girl avoid him like he is a plague

• it means he doesn't respect his own relationship.

• He is not ready for marriage

• You are engaged to him, and you're asking total strangers what it means? Why don't you ask him and sort your problems out with him

• It seems you answer to just be an asshole, why are you even on this site? I've noticed you dont help.

• You won't be rating me as mho then :/

• It means he's not over his old flame.

• Most likely A, but B is a possibility too.

• It means he is not a very good guy, which makes it vaguely irritating when someone says, "he's just being a guy"

• How do you know he's checking out 'Sexys' social media? Is there a tracker of sorts?

What Girls Said 9

• I voted A. I would say he is not very serious about his relationship despite the fact that he is engaged to her. He sounds like he either has cheated in the past or would cheat if given the chance. Not a guy I would be inclined to trust. I don't think it would be fair to say that he's "just being a guy" since men are perfectly capable of being 100% faithful if they WANT to. In the situation you described, I hope his fiancé finds out and decides not to marry him since he doesn't sound very faithful or reliable.

• I don't think either of these reasons are fair. It isn't him being a guy because he is chasing after another girl. You simply cannot group every other guy in that category.

He may be a flirt, but it's still considered being unfaithful. I would be leery of this guy and stay clear. Just imagine howbhis fiancé would feel if she found out. Yikes! I'm sure he wouldn't be getting married anymore..

Regardless, he doesn't seem like he is ready for a relationship. He doesn't want to settle down, at least.

• He's looking to have the thrill and chase and eventually sex with the other girl, while remaining with his fiancé. Basically he wants a main chick and a side. Not a good guy.

• The GaG guys have spoken and I'm obviously not a dude. However, given my own experiences in the white collar world, I voted B: I would need to know exactly what "chasing her" entailed before making the assumption that he's not serious about his relationship, because you can be committed while still "wanting" another person. We can't help the way we feel, which is why so many of us try to feel nothing at all.

At the very least, he's treading a fine line and acting a damn selfish fool. If you don't let him know this is not okay then he will only get bolder, and then that WILL be on you. It's a fact of human nature as well as the fact that you will be miserable if you feel cowed into silence by your spouse.

I feel for y'all. Please talk to him. Be honest about how you feel. Your concerns ARE legitimate. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Now it's his duty to love you enough to change.

Best of luck to both of you.

• He's a douchebag.

• He's a fuckboy who will never be really be full in a relationship

• It means he's an unfaithful little f*ck.

• I voted B. Reason being is because my ex was engaged with someone else while he was chasing me (I had no idea) and once he got what he wanted after I literally went out of my way to go see him, he dumped me and then shortly after MArried her... Married her because she was pregnant with their fourth child. Then she found out who I was and what we have done and i guess pressured him into getting married and they did.

• Doesn't sound too good, tbh.