Anyone else wish GaG has much more users?

Cuz pretty much opinions only come from same people. It feels like there's only 20 people answering.

• yes
    75% (21)82% (18)78% (39)Vote
  • no
    25% (7)18% (4)22% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many read, but few answer.

Like me...

0|1
    0|0
    • I like that there aren't many people.
      If I see a question with 30+ answers, I don't even go there, cause no one is going to read mine, and I probably won't read them all.

What Girls Said 9

• It's clear to see there are users that are more active than others.

Some people join here for a short time.
    They just have a few questions they need to be answered and then they fade away.

The dedicated members are the ones you see over and over. They're here more for the community experience rather than getting quick answers to questions.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't know, I kind of don't want this place to become super popular like Yahoo Answers or whatever. I like that it's not too very well known. Sure, more users would bring more action, but it's not that bad right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol, well, some people are just more active than others. it is how it is.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah. It's just I already know what they're gonna say lol. It would be cool if there are other people too.

• NO it's the good the way it is, it would be even better if we could bring back some old users...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe people are busy with school & work in the beginning of the year , maybe that's why people aren't very active right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are thousands of users they just aren't active

0|0
    0|0
  • There used to be a bunch of people, but the updates and stuff pushed people away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some I like interacting with, others I don't so new users would make it better balanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's right.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• This thing runs 24 7 and never slows down there is enough users already and thats outstanding since facebook has shut down most other web sites that people chat in, I know because I hve been on them and watched them all fall sooner or later because of sites like facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • More users? No, not really.

More thoughtful, interesting, funny, kind users? Yeah. You can never have enough of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm not so much more users, but I do wish there were more socially developed users/less basement dwellers on gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well 2/3 of Gag has blocked me so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i kinda agree, really active user base cannot be that high

0|0
    0|0
  • more active users could be good yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of us aren't on here that much anymore...

0|0
    0|0