So I'm 16 and I kinda like a 19 yr old and he is in college?

So when we first met he said he was 16 but he did not look but I went with it and I got his number and snapchat and we continue to talk and then when he had on his story back to college I asked him about it and he told me the truth but also said he don't wanna catch a charge but he doesn't wanna lose me and I'm falling for him I don't know what to do

• Leave e him for some one my age
  • Stay with him and do nothing serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Jailbait. Stay away

• Wym by that I don't get it

• Ik thathat's I'm about to be 17 Friday

• YOU ARE 16!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave leave leave leave. Why would a 19 year old feel like he had to lie? That's creepy OP. Creepy af even. Something is not right about that boy and it's not something you can fix.

• He was with his friends and he started to say 18 and his friend sayed we all 16

• So he's part of a group of predatory liars?

What Guys Said 3

• That's not even bad

• I'm just about to finish my last yr and my parents would flip

• I think you should go ahead and leave. He lied about his age, otherwise i would say yes.

• He's a pedo and he knows it since he lied. He also doesn't mind that he's a pedo he just minds if he gets caught. He wouldn't have lied otherwise.

What Girls Said 0