Anyone else NOT win powerball tonight?

I didn't win. Who else didn't win? Did you even play?

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't even play!! xD I wanted to buy a ticket yesterday, but it was too damn cold to be outside xD
    I wasn't gonna win anyways, so screw that, I'd like to maintain my face and hands xD

2|0
    0|0
    • I've never played before! Just got one ticket for shits and giggles because hey why not? Haha it's been cold here too!

• Show All
    • WTF, why didn't you play, you could have won... damn 😵

• @ChocoLada Nah, it came out in California, so not even close xD $2 I saved xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I was winning I was winning,... and then nothing awesome happened 😐
    I won 2 dollars 😯

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I won. So did my brother. My dad wasn't so lucky, but I think his brother's winnings will make up for that when he shares it.

What... you expecting any "yes" answers? Expecting multiple? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • When you win, how much do you win?

• No, I know no one on here won! If they did, they wouldn't be on gag. They'd be on to bigger and better things. Mostly I was looking for people to share my pain. Although I'm really not torn up about it at all.

• Lol. Yup.

For the record many people I knew threw into pots in agreeing to split the winnings. I was part of several social circles, so that helped my chances.

Alas, I was probably about 10,000 times more likely to be struck by lightening twice on the way to work.

• I think it's pretty safe to bet that nobody here actually won it, we did get 2 or 3 of the numbers though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh I must be a loser but I've never played it :-(
    So I haven't won tonight... this week... month... year... !

1|0
    0|0
  • I won it, but they realized I'm Canadian, so it was forfeited

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not old enough to play 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • I won it like 4 times in a row tonight but then I lost everything I won, go figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't i didn't even get close

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we can safely that everybody on here didn't win, i mean what are the actual chances of winning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got $24 but no big win

1|0
    0|0
  • i didint even play

1|0
    0|0
  • I won. you jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • How much was 3rd division?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Did not even play

1|0
    0|0
  • No I didn't play, I don't live in America ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost:(

1|0
    0|0