I Had a dream I had a huge penis?

I swear the thing was like 9 inches. Does this mean anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are correct it was just a dream

• HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Witty. 😒😒😏

• I'm not sure I understood that. Autocorrect maybe lol

• I use voice recognition software. It misspells and screws up. I apologize here it is with corrections.
      My guys penis is so big that when he comes over to visit, it takes him 20 minutes to load it off the truck. Do you get it now? Is sarcasm saying that his penis is so big it must be carried on a truck implying a huge penis. Do you get it now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means your dream is about to come true.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• It means you don't have 9 inches in real life!

• My dreams be trollin me

• I suppose just a dream wondering what it would be like because it does get talked about a lot.

• A sub-conscious desired to be bigger, probably the result from watching Porn or Peer pressure. FYI 99% of girls don't really want much past 7", and most are fine with 5-7".

• It means a doctor will invent penile enhancement and you will be the first one to get it.

• keep dreaming.

• For interpreting any dream just repeat "this is my existence, this is my existence".

• It might mean you had a nighttime erection, just like any other guy.