Why is my iPhone lagging to deliver messages?

iPhone users: Does your phone ever take hours for a message to say "delivered" or for you to get a message an hour later but they sent it a min after you texted them? HELP!!

It kinda feels like they blocked me but I know they didn't..

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably is nothing to do with your iPhone. Sounds like the problem is your telco, so whatever phone company is providing the mobile service.

• We have a telco in my country called Vodafone and they went through a time when calls would not come though even though people's phones were turned on and texts would be a week late. So Vodafone was letting all the brands of phones down and that is what might be happening with your mobile provider to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you updated your phone?

What Guys Said 2

• Probably have a virus or your phone is way to full or your

• It's not just you it's everyone I have android phone with Verizon and it happens to me also

• So it is Verizon giving trouble not peoples phones. This happened in my country with a mobile phone provider here called Vodaphone.

• it happens with other carriers also

What Girls Said 0