What type of person am I?

I don't like making eye contact with people I tend to avoid girls. haven't hung out with my friends in a year

Most Helpful Girl

• Really that is little to no information that tells me anything about yourself. What are your likes, dislikes, hobbies? You just told me that you keep to yourself for the most part and you feel uncomfortable around others. (Deducted from your lack of eye contact)

• I used to (and still) like skateboarding I dislike people who talk about my family I like video games and kind girls

Most Helpful Guy

• You seemed very anti social and/or in a depressive state

What Girls Said 3

• You seem anti social. You have to work on that or you're in for a very lonely life. What exactly are you afraid of? Does your anxiety level go up when you're faced with having to talk to people?

• I'm afraid of a lot of things. I feel like a weirdo and I can't seem to look people straight in the eye for long unless it's about something serious

• just a bit of an introvert, but u can work on it =]

• Depressed?

What Guys Said 1

• You are an INTROVERT.