Should Muslims be kicked out of America?

Do you believe Muslims should be kicked out of the United States? Do you think kicking the Muslims out of the country would be safer for America?

• Yes, kick them all out
  • No, they can stay

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, let's kick out all the immigrants! Where's my suitcase? I'm getting the boot too, 'cause my great grandparents were immigrants!

You do understand that Muslim isn't a race, right? I think you'd be very alarmed at the different races that leave if you start kicking out the Muslims.

Will the influx of Muslims be dangerous? Yes. But not for why you think.

Let's talk gangs for a hot sec.

Latin Kings - created by immigrants from central America.

Italian gangs - created from Italian immigrants.

Irish gangs in New York - created from Irish immigrants.

Black gangs - created from the black population released from slavery (same starting level as they would have been if they straight up immigrated on their own)

Every time you see a mass immigration of a particular group of people you see the formation of gangs. You see an increase in violence.

But tell me this, when was the last time you were afraid of an Italian gang or held someone's Irish heritage against them?

Yeah, know why? They assimilated in time.

So... give the Muslims some time to get their wits about them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. The federal government recently admitted to Congress that it has no idea the whereabouts of approximately 10,000 people who entered the country and are now on the terrorist watch list. Think about that. They have to be found and either prosecuted or deported (and maybe both). There should be enhanced security vetting for all other known Muslims who are in the country on visas of any type. Muslims who are American citizens cannot be deported. But going forward, we don't need to compound the problem we already have by admitting mass numbers of Muslims into the country. That's a recipe for creating a situation in America like that in Germany, France, the UK and other European countries. We don't want more terrorist attacks and we don't want our women and girls to be subjected to mass rape and sexual assault like just happened in Germany.

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 31

• No, that would be a blatantly anti-democratic thing to do. It would also be against the UN charta of universal human rights. But then again, the US didn't even sign that one which is also why they can torture innocent people and get away with it.

• There is a difference to being democratic when it comes to enforcing our standards over that of an oppositional imperative, they must be assimilated.

• Donald Trump supporters should be kicked out of America lol

• I think people who want to violate human rights should be kicked out of America.

• Do you believe Muslims should be kicked out of the United States?
    -- absolutely not

Do you think kicking the Muslims out of the country would be safer for America?
    --considering that the vast majority of crimes are committed by non-Muslims it would only marginally (VERY marginally) make america safer

• That is ridiculous! Why should ALL Muslims be kicked out, for the doings of a few extremist ones?

• people like trump who want that are the real danger to America

• I checked with the first Americans and they believe that all Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc., as well as atheists, should be kicked out and that American would be better without them.

• Why would you kick Muhammad Ali out of America?
    49.media.tumblr.com/.../...bzqiHg1uqf15co1_400.gif

• Dont buy the trump bullshit. America needs to do two things urgently.

1) Get money out of politics ( US politicians are all legally bribed right now by corporations and groups like the NRA)

2) The US needs to realise that it is NOT the greatest nation on Earth and needs to stop teaching its kids in school that it is. - It's a lie that, really ironically , stops the US from being number one at things. It breeds both arrogance and complacency.

• i think most rationale 'Americans' would much prefer drop kicks who pose absurd question like this be the first thrown out

• Absolutely not! I've seen bad eggs from all backgrounds...

• And what is america its just a big lie. f**ck you and f**ck america

• Yes cause Trump said so! Seriously, absolutely not.

• Is this question directly being asked by Donald Trump?

• Nah man

• Its a fucking tragedy that millions must suffer for the action of a insane few. I think the biggest dangers in America are ignorance and stupidity.

• Of course not, but I strongly believe we should thoroughly examine ANY immigrants, and can turn away anyone. Look whats happening in Germany and the rest of Europe. Its not our responsibility to accomidate them.

• That wouldn't be fair

• No need to get that fascist ball rolling!

• well , whether Donald trump wins or not , In the end americans will have to face the consequences of their choices , whether they decide to kick them out or not.

• Muslims? Nah.
    The very idea of sharia?
    Yes.
    Although it's hard to kick out an idea, seeing as it's an abstract thing ;)

• Can you all please get this idea of "Sharia" out of your heads? Nobody can impose a law that the constitution does not support. Moreover... It is just a phrase.. Tossed up to generate fear and hatred. What Saudi Arabia has (a country that I hate wholeheartedly) is not Sharia. None of the Muslim countries have anything that these maniacs call Sharia.

If it is applied at all, when it comes to certain disputes between Muslims, they may prefer to resolve or fight the dispute in accordance to the rules prescribed by Quran (typically, inheritance and marital and divorce issues).

So please.. A brotherly advice.. Take a chill pill when you see this phrase being tossed up.

• @HaveNoName
      What are you talking about?
      Do I honestly expect sharia to gain traction in the US?
      No.
      Do I think people in England 10 years ago thought that today there would be over 100 sharia courts?
      Also no.
      There is not one country under any sort of Muslim law that I would consider just, and I don't want anything of the sort here.
      Does that mean all Muslims support it?
      No.
      Do millions of Muslims support it?
      Yes.

• @ScruffynateAK That is exactly my point. US does not have anything to fear about Sharia Law or whatever it is.

I don't need to argue about your other notions.

• No it would probably create more hate

• They should be sent to camps for assimilation, as they are "broken".

• Seeing as no presidential candidate is suggesting that, I don't see the relevance of the question.

• NO dont kick them out...

• You do realize trump never said that right?

• They should be kicked out of the fuckin planet.

• Don't kick them out :(
    Who's but them and leftists/libtards are going to rot it for us? :(

• Needless question.

• Can you suggest some ways to do that? Sir

• More from Guys
    1