Do you still buy subway subs, since you found out that the footlongs aren't actually 12", but are 11"?

Also, with the whole jared Fogle thing

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Inb4 @TheHooptyMiata who, I believe, works at subway.

Nope. I just go in there to inhale the smell (I LOVE the smell inside subway restaurants, lemme tell ya). Then I walk back out, because that's just way too much to pay for what you get there. And cause a girl gotta watch those carbs 4 dat #gymlife.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not paying that much money for a sandwich :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I still eat there. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like subway. There are much better sub shops here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I still do. Sometimes the foot long is actually a foot long, I think it sometimes varies, which is normal.

The whole Jared Fogle thing isn't Subway's fault. If they would have known what he was up to, he wouldn't have been hired.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow - Never knew that till now - Anyway always found Subway a bit expensive for lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • how long has this been.

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't been to subway in a while, but it has nothing to do with either of those things

0|0
    0|0
  • I just bought on the other day... Didn't know it was 11" though, that kinda' sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Women will never leave subway. It's the only place where they can ask for a foot long and not be judged for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped eating there are Jimmy Johns, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Chic-Fil-A and a few other places of their lack of morals and terrible leadership combined with bad food or corruption within their company.

0|0
    0|0