Do you still buy subway subs, since you found out that the footlongs aren't actually 12", but are 11"?

Also, with the whole jared Fogle thing

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Inb4 @TheHooptyMiata who, I believe, works at subway.

Nope. I just go in there to inhale the smell (I LOVE the smell inside subway restaurants, lemme tell ya). Then I walk back out, because that's just way too much to pay for what you get there. And cause a girl gotta watch those carbs 4 dat #gymlife.

• No, because I'm not paying that much money for a sandwich :P

• I still eat there. I don't really care.

• I don't like subway. There are much better sub shops here.

• Lol yes...

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I still do. Sometimes the foot long is actually a foot long, I think it sometimes varies, which is normal.

The whole Jared Fogle thing isn't Subway's fault. If they would have known what he was up to, he wouldn't have been hired.

• Wow - Never knew that till now - Anyway always found Subway a bit expensive for lunch

• how long has this been.

• i haven't been to subway in a while, but it has nothing to do with either of those things

• I just bought on the other day... Didn't know it was 11" though, that kinda' sucks

• Women will never leave subway. It's the only place where they can ask for a foot long and not be judged for it.

• I stopped eating there are Jimmy Johns, Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Chic-Fil-A and a few other places of their lack of morals and terrible leadership combined with bad food or corruption within their company.