Why do men the feel the need to mention black women when stating their preference?

Like when a white man says he likes white or Asian women and then he has to add he doesn't like black women. Bruh, 96% of black women don't like you either. We dont even date eachother that much, so why mention us? 😂😂😂 i get when black men do it, but other races for what? I don't see you saying "i like white and Asian women but not indian" like wtf?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• 96% of black women don't like white men? What a joke! Just look at GAG searches of white and black and see for yourself. There isn't a day where there isn't a thirsty black girl asking a question about how to attract a white guy or why white guys aren't into them. I've literally seen thousands of questions asked by black girls wanting white guys yet the number of times I've seen white guys asking about wanting black girls on here can be counted in either of my hands. So fall back with your ludicrous made up statistic haha. You're just mad white guys don't look at you.

0|1
    0|0
    • You are aware that this is only the internet right? Most black girls prefer black males so calm down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right? Come on now, there is more than enough black men in the world for me. Black women aren't even thirsting over them, as much as they think we are xD

Stop letting these thirsty girls on the internet boost your ego and go ask around and you'll see that majority black women prefer black men. 😂

2|0
    1|0
    • Exactly, I don't think there's ever been a white guy I've looked twice at tbh.

What Guys Said 5

• Black women are by far the most beautiful of all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think this is a thing

1|0
    0|0
  • So you're Indian 😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't happen very often. I know this may come as a surprise but white guys don't mention black women much at all.
    Partially for the reason you mentioned about them not being interested in white guys anyway.

0|0
    1|0
  • Your attitude is just as devisive as theirs. I date black women and plenty of people are in mixed color relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess they want to make it clear so those types of women don't message him.
    I mean , by saying he's into other races one might assume he's also into those that aren't listed.

I don't bother with those people any way.
    I'm definitely not missing out on something great either.

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess is for whatever reason they must strongly dislike whatever race they mention with an "except," since they explicitly have to add that little bit. Or maybe just to be thorough and cover what they honestly feel about all the races.

I'm a south Asian woman. We don't usually get brought up much in conversation so we're pretty much ignored which is fine by me lol. It seems like the conversation about racial attraction towards women is between white, black, east Asian, and hispanic. Maybe it's because those four groups look more distinctly different from one another and make up the majority of the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. White guys are weird. I guess they think we'll be offended if they say they don't want us, but we really won't give a fuck. White boys are good for one thing. Eating pussy. After that I don't see much use for them so if they don't like us oh well. Me i just want to get dicked down by some black dick. That's all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it's a lie, I know many black women who love white men but are white guys don't want them, latinos don't want them, Asian guys don't want them, blacks don't want them. :(

Do you like race baiting?

0|1
    0|0