Do you think you could last 2 weeks in a hotel room or an island with the guy/girl you hate the most?

Imagine your staying in a hotel and there's only 1 room left and the opposite sex rolls up, let's say you hate this person because something went wrong. You use to like eachother but all of a sudden you can't stand them because you both had a disagreement on somthin and now your enemies. Could you stay in that 1 hotel room together for two weeks or would you be rude and insulting and possibly become physical and hurt them?

vice versa on an island. Imagine your plane went down over sea and you saw an emergency life raft device and decided to inflate it and get in. But your enemy swims to the raft and also climbs in. The raft floats to some small island with palm trees and sand. Could you withstand being on that island with your opposite sex enemy for 2 weeks or would you get back in the raft and paddle out yo sea? lol😌

• I couldn't stay in the hotel not the island with my enemy
  • I'm a pretty strong person, I think I can do it without fighting
  • I'd strangle them in their sleepπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • We would probably fall I in love, have angry sex till we pass out, and then go home and separate.
  • I might get back in the raft and take my chances at sea
  • I'd find some way to loll myself if I can't escape
I'd find a way to kill myself if j can't escape *^

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I am champion of crisis management, and God cursed this submissive girl with all the world's leadership qualities.

Would so, so flourish in this situation. Chaos is relaxation, for me. Bring it.

• Hahahaha you do seem like you'd be a worthy adversary though... I might lose if I was stuck on the island with you and we hated eachother, or in the hotel

• "Adjustment" ain't even the word, since that at least implies some sort of continuity. Nope. I was pulling on the doors of my heart with all my strength... and that fuckin' boy threw the door open, inward. Used all my own stubbornness against me. It was over before it even started.

Before that, I was undefeated, and proud. Boys were a game that I played, and played well. Not that boy.

Not that boy.

• lol you make me laugh

• I'd be totally fine. I'd go into survival mode and I'm a pretty patient person.

• Hahaha what does survival mode consist of? Do you just stay silent?

• That would keep you busy so you wouldn't have to pay attention to tge annoying one.

• Lol belle your a warrior hahaha

• I will do my best to leave. I'm not staying in an unsafe situation. There is no way I'm staying with a person I can't trust.

• Yea, I think I could. I dislike this person very much but don't hate them. I would never let someone get to me to the point I hate them, I'll just cut them out of my life before it gets to there.

• I just wouldn't talk to them.

• They'd probably talk to you and say things until you gave in and yelled and cursed and broke things

• I think I would end up strangling him and beating the shit out of him. I do not even want to be in the same country as him

• Famn that bad huh? WoAh

• Dumb too many comments and questions to keep up with.. My brain is clearly on turtle time due to my hang over... I apologize 😓

• Lol it's all chill dude

• I don't hate anyone, but if I did I think I'd be able to do that

• I'd find a way to somehow work it out as I'm not immature

What Guys Said 5

• Only two weeks? Hell...

I stayed in my first marriage 2 YEARS longer than I should have. A strong argument could be made that I never should have been married to her at all.

• One of the girls that answered I think was talking about me so I'd either run away or put on top gear, she likes top gear then when she's distracted by top gear I'd run. I would fight and I'd probably win but I'm a peaceful person so running is more my thing :)

• The girl I think is talking about me is @Elizabethbeirsack by the way :P she doesn't like me much

• No I would be talking to the Hotel front desk ASAP

• Sure I could do it, I'd just piss them off so much they'd never talk to me. Problem solved.

• I saw a movie like that where the guy was the servant to the rich woman he couldn't stand and got stranded on the island for months but the tables turned and she needed him to survive. But at least on an island your not stuck in the same room with each other

• That movie sounds familiar to me to... They ended up sleeping together though lol!

• Yeah they did and she was married still so it was awkward when they got rescued and she was in love with him now😊 I think it was Italian or Spanish movie setting in the 70s