What was best looking day ever?

What was the day where you felt and were extremely good looking to the opposite and or same sex? Mine was at a track meet I didn't have to run yet so I was still in my school clothes. I had some nice new shoes, a good outfit, a nice haircut and my confidence was through the roof. Girls kept staring at me whenever I walked by, the girl at the concession stand who was on break told the guy who was working to let her take care of me and was leaning all over the counter flirty like and trying to start a conversation. And the best part was a girl who I knew before that didn't really have any interest in me came up to talk to me while everyone was looking and a guy who I guess liked her got mad x3 that was my best looking day ever.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow.. Mmm my Valedictory. I was decked out in a very beautiful full length, figure hugging, one shoulder red dress. My hair was curled and my make up was glamorous and simple. I was the only student there who got to the venue and left the venue in a limo. I received lots of compliments from my teachers and I was able to take a picture with my principal, received free drinks from the bartender. He was flirtatious and a lot of the girls in the school was eyeing him out but he only seemed to be interested in talking to me. A lot of girls that never spoke to me in school came up and talked to me, taking group photos, it was probably the best looking day ever for me.

• Graduation day lol. In high school, I always wore oversized uniforms and dressed like a tomboy. So everyone was shocked when graduation day, I took off my robe and had on a cute blouse, mini skirt, and stilettos haha

• hmmm. probably this party i went to when i was a teen. i got a lot of compliments on my dress and appearance. it was also the first time older dudes started paying attention to me too. which was kind of odd, but also interesting. lol.

What Guys Said 0