What's the creepiest thing you have seen a character in a movie do?

I'm watching a movie with Alan Rickman and Richard Madden in it.

Richard Madden is Alan Rickman's employee and is in love with his wife. At one point, Richard Madden's character sits at the wife's piano and sniffs the keys. How creepy is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently saw "In The Heart Of The Sea". Its a movie about a whaling ship that gets sunken by a giant white sperm whale. The survivors are left stranded at sea with no provisions, and have to draw a stick to see who must shoot themselves so that the others can eat him. It was quite disturbing. Also pretty much much everything from "American Psycho" can be considered as creepy.

What Guys Said 3

• Buffalo Bill dancing in Silence of the Lambs. The guard licking Sarah Connor's cheek in Terminator 2.

• I'm thinking about a scene in the movie "dumb and dumber" where they did some weird things with a toilet... I think they practically broke it down since they had lost something in there. I was a little dirty hum hum :o

• Ever seen The Serbian Film?

• No. Do I want to?

• Ok, just looked it up, you *can* ignite diesel fuel, but the in the same sense that you *can* freeze gasoline, it just takes a lot...

• So ya, you were right too 😊

What Girls Said 3

• Ewwww! That's 10 on the creepy scale!

• The entire movie Perfume is just a massive creepfest.

• Yes it was. But I still liked it. Apart from the very end.

• I'm just going to say "The Grudge", that whole movie is creepy 😱