If you were on death row, what would you pick as your last meal?

423

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom's meatloaf and scalloped potatoes.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• I don't think I'd have any appetite for a meal. Instead, I was inspired by @jaquesvol but I think instead of alcohol, I'd demand some good quality heroin. I know an interesting guy who once smoked heroin (kinda as a once-in-a-lifetime thing) and he said the feeling is truly awesome. You feel very happy and relaxed about everything. But more importantly for the death row situation, heroin also makes you incredibly indifferent. This friend told me that he was just lying down and enjoying himself. He said "I think I wouldn't even have given a rat's ass if the building around me had been burning. I just didn't care about anything except my high". That sounds awesome and perfect for your last day on death row. And because I would inject it rather than smoke it (this way heroin is much stronger) perhaps I'd even manage to give myself an overdose. From all the fuck-ups I've heard from American death rows, where inmates had to cruelly suffocate for 15 minutes and stuff like that, I'd rather take the overdose.

• Not sure it matters. Only reason I can think of that I'd ever be on death row, is if I were some kind of political prisoner. In which case, I wouldn't trust the oppressive new regime to honor my meal request, so what would be the point in requesting?

I'd just get lost in thought, and wait to get the big moment over with. Because anything I'd request, they'd subvert somehow. As for steak? It'll be rancid. Ask for wine? They'll put dish soap in it.

Ask for peace and quiet? They'll play bad kids' songs really loud, so I get no peace.

So f* 'em. I'll just sit there and say nothing.

• Hypothetically man

• My imagination has a dark side. I'll admit that. It reflects in my literature.

"Camp Jellybean" is all about an ex-military mad scientist and the things he does to high schoolers for seemingly no clear reason. Like Jigsaw meets Krang, but without an agenda - apart from watching mutated kids suffer and die as their bodies reject the transformations (or they're driven to suicide.)

The bad guys in The Gerosha Chronicles are often almost this sadistic.

• This
    www.bookmybizz.com/.../7903021_orig.jpg
    and I would eat it until it killed me, suicide by food.

• A buffet of chinese food cuz then I could just eat myself to death.

• Shrimp and rice with some Vodka to wash it down. Can't leave this world without giving Smirnoff the proper goodbyes!

• Roast duck

• Teriyaki steak, my Uncle Fred's Cesar salad, bottle of red wine and a cake with a file in it. 🍰

• Something radioactive so I could turn Hulkular and bust my fucking way outta there!

• Chicken strips with some fries or wait A 4x4 cheeseburger from In N Out.

• McDonalds should be fine. Who knows I may turn into a Zombie

• Vagina.

• on death row just before execution it would REALLY be the *least* of my problems.

• 2 bottles of Gentleman Jack. I bittle to keep my thoughts off it and the other to bkack me out. Steak, spaghetti, ice cream, burgers, everything I like.

• If it was going to be my last meal. I would want something small because I would be so nervous and upset I would have a hard time keeping anything down

• https://vine.co/v/en3hF3DDhv7
    No corn though, I hate corn.

• This is going to sound really weird but you know those Del Taco breakfast burritos with the red sauce? Those are my absolute favorite cheat meal lol. Del taco and some bacon..

• Kansas City style ribs!

• the idiot puttin me death row!

• king prawn chow mein

• Emma Watsons... well... you know.

• Human brains😜

• Coming back as a zombie might as well get a head start

What Girls Said 3

• steak! mashed potatoes! coke! shrimp cocktail!

basically, i wanna be in a food coma before i die :p

• You only can spend 25 bucks so I would say cook me a big ass pizza and use the rest for a cheap bottle of wine

• A cheeseburger with extra Bacon, ketchup, lettuce and cheese and 2 large fries.

Yes I'm a hungry bitch 😝