G@Gers, What do you do to get going in the morning?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• coffee lots of coffee did you ask if i wanted more coffeeeee pplleeaassee!!

What Girls Said 15

• Showers usually wake me up and get me motivated. Because afterwards I'm awake from the water and I'm already dressed.

• I watchED TV!

• Sometimes just showering gets me goin. Sometimes going through the motions of getting ready gets me goin. Sometimes I just need coffee, and sometimes the bitter cold winter air snaps me awake.

• I drink a shit ton of water before bed so that when I wake up in the morning I have no other option than to get out of bed and pee. And then I have to take a shower to actually wake up, sometimes ill lay in bed and play a game on my phone to get my brain moving.

• Coffee coffee coffee and loud music... even after that I usually don't get going until lunch time

• The second my cat notices any signs of life from me in the morning. She will meow and come were I am. Be all affectionate when I know all she wants is me to feed her. So i don't have a choice I have to get up and feed the fatty. :D

• I turn on the TV as soon as I wake up then usually fall asleep again. I always magically wake up at the perfect time, though. I'm never ready to jump out of bed but having that middle ground helps out.

• I do nothing.

• music and food

• - drag myself out of bed at 7.
    - wash my face and teeth
    - make up when I have the time (aka once every 10 days)
    - wear 10 layers of clothes ❄️🌧🌫
    - no time for breakfast
    - Run for the bus
    The only thing that drags me out is not wanting to fail college again

• Realising that I'm late as fuck usually does

• i roll around for a while until i hear my parents fighting. then i get up. :p

• to work of course!

• Curse at myself to get out of bed 😳

• Drinking lime water and watching morning news

What Guys Said 11

• I torch-up a cigar whilst grunting out a steamer atop the thundercup, hock-up a lunger and hit the bricks!

• pop 3 eggs, mix it with egg whites.

3 strips of bacon

toast, lightly buttered, with a hint of cheese

bottled water

• If I have to pee, that's it... I'm getting up. I usually do.

I'm not one of those people who sets alarms way in advance and then snoozes several times until they actually have to get up. I set the alarm so I basically HAVE TO get up and get moving or else I'll be late. It works. Sometimes I don't even need the alarm, I wake up a few minutes before it.

• I just take a shower.

• I take a shower and blast music while I'm in there. It's the *only* thing that really does the job.

• Second this! I do the exact same! Maybe even dance and sing in there lol at 5 in the morning 😂

• Put three alarms with a difference of 5 minutes each, and place the phone away to force myself to get the fuck up.

Go out running sometimes, or hiking on the weekends before taking a shower.

• I do my exercise, but most importantly I always get a goodmorning text from my crush that's what really gets me going.

• I just get up. I have work at 6am every morning lmal

• A dry sherry.

• nothing. I sleep in the morning :P

• Masturbate then take a shower.