Women have very high standars regarding female bodies OR men have very low standars regarding female bodies?

When i see comments or hear comments from guys about womens bodies i can't help but think "really? i dont see it". It just seems like guys in general have low standars regarding what an attractive female body is. OR that girl, or me, have very high standars on what an attractive women body looks like.

Which on do you think it is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think it's either. It doesn't have to do with sex or gender, it's mostly an individual thing. Some people have high standards, others have low standards.
    But if I had to pick one, it would be women who have higher standards, For the simple reason that they have much more of a choice when they want to have sexual partners because it's a million times easier for girls to get cock than for men to get pussy. If you're an average looking guy, you already have to be happy if you manage to bring back any girl at all to your place after a night out. If you're a girl, you can always ask yourself "mmh, or should I have gone home with that other guy? Or that third guy?" cuz any of them would have probably accepted your offer for sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read somewhere that women spend more time on social media than men. I think that impacts our view because all we see is perfect instagram models and photoshopped celebrities etc. When a women posts a real body, we're not used to seeing that and we start to compare to the images we see online. I don't see "real" womens bodies as much as a man does because I don't sleep with women. My reference comes mostly online. Men however have lots of real life female bodies to reference, and also they're attracted to women so they appreciate the good qualities which over taken the bad. Where women observe the bad and forget the good. We see muffin tops, guys see a nice shape. We see stretch marks, they see boobs. Since were flooded with images telling us whats perfect, how to look perfect etc we critique ourselves just as hard. It's hard to separate that harsh critique that we do on ourselves when evaluating other women.

What Guys Said 14

• Studies have shown that women have higher standards for both men and for other women, then men do of either.

• Men have much lower standards for female bodies than women have for male or female bodies. Most men see a woman that is a 5 as both average and attractive. Most women see anything below a 7 as ugly.

• Men have high standards. It's just that people don't want to avoid telling the truth to people who don't have the ideal bodies because it's not nice.

• Women buy into the media's idea of female beauty, men don't pay much attention to all that shit. When was the last time you saw a guy with a glossy woman's magazine full of bullcrap? I rest my case. hahaha

• Girls just have a warped perception of everything a guy sees an attractive girl and doesn't second guess whether she's attractive.

Girls critique the absolute fuck out of themselves and each other some of them are happy with their body and just own it

But a lot of girls are clearly underweight and tell everyone how they think they're fat even though they have the ever so popular for some stupid fucking reason thigh gap that I could fit my fucking head in and a waist smaller than my left bicep and somehow they think they're fat?

Girls look for any flaw until they find one

Even if it's not there

A lot of guns don't do that because frankly it's a stupid venture that isn't going to change anything and the tiny little flaws don't mean shit to us

• Congratulations. You've found the first clue on the biggest bullshit of our generation - that it is women who hate and shame other women but then blame it on men.

• Accepting people as they are isn't 'having low standards'

• Girls have higher standards as to what constitutes an attractive female body.

• Well did u saw small tits?

• Women to worried with perfection

• Women rate 80% of men BELOW average.
    Ya that's fucked up. No wonder men are becoming disillusioned about dating and relationships and are turning away from it. Good job ladies. Bitch and whine about standards but perpetuate them and buy into them.
    The more I learn about women- the less respect I have.

• Girls are harder to get for guys than guys are hard to get for girls. Thus girls can afford to be more demanding, guys can't.

• Women are much more critical of their bodies, than men are of women

• You've heard of 'beer goggles'? Desperation has the same effect. If you are starving stale bread tastes great.

What Girls Said 4

• I think everyone has high standards of women's bodies to various degrees. All you have to do is look at the HDIL topic.

• All guys are not the same. Some are very specific about what they like. Some only like really hot model types. And some have lower standards. And some have a wide variety of what they like. That's why I wouldn't worry too much about what men like bc as long as u are not like obese and sloppy you'll have a good subset of guys who like u

• I will openly admit that I have high standards in the looks/personality of a potential partner.

He's gotta be pretty damn near my definition of perfect for me to find him attractive.

• Everyone has high standards in some way.