Can you describe your favorite color without using the actual word?

My top favorite colors are mostly all for nature and life.
My #1 favorite is the color of mud when it rains for hours. It's the color of the large trees surrounding us. It's the color of large, beautiful eyes that hold galaxies in them. It's the color of soft fluffy chocolate cake and the dirt that grounds us and the color of a small cottage holding entire lives behind it's doors.
My 2nd favorite color is the color of pureness and innocence. It's the presance of all colors yet it is blank. It holds endless possibilites, a canvas waiting for an artist to create an entire word on it, or a piece of paper waiting for a pen to give the paper it's own story.
My last favorite color is of water and rain, washing over us and cleasing us. It's the color of the sky with balls of cotton candy for clouds and the suns warm rays kissing us. It's the color of big eyes that are bright and beautiful, whether it looks like a pond or an ocean.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will expand on this - My favourite things are the feeling I get when I see, touch, taste, hear, smell, think of , imagine them - Sometimes I don't even know what they are, what gives me that stupid smile on my face - I don't have favourite things just a subconscious waiting to experience things - The next thing I experience could be the best thing ever never to be matched but I don't put on mental list - I store it in my memory sometimes maybe to recall it in the future and maybe stored elsewhere as a longing but never completely in my control.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 21

• The color of death and darkness. We think of it as the absence of life, when really it is the mixture of all colors. A shade of which no man's eyes have ever looked upon without an eerie chill. It houses monsters in its dark depths, and it leaves children frightened when enveloped by this color. It is the color of fears. It is the end.

• My #1 favorite color is the dark, rich color of an eggplant. And my next favorite is aa cool, glistening snowflake.

I suck at this, haha (or maybe I picked challenging colors). I meant plum purple and periwinkle, respectively.

• Haha no I understand. Those sound pretty

• Ooh eggplant is a really pretty color. I feel like that, burgundy, and burnt orange have become such classy elegant colors to wear.

• My favorite color is the color of blood when it drains from the body taking away life with it, it's the stereotypical color of love, passion, courage, and fire. My favorite color was my grandmothers favorite color and her favorite color of lipstick. It's also the color of some delicious wine.

• Bright and cheerful.
    The color of the center of daisies.
    Sunflowers that are fully booked are illuminated at this.
    Lemons, summer squash, bananas, and pineapples all radiate this cheerful color.

• My favorite color is citrusy and is found in every blend of a sunset and in every flame that burns. My favorite shades of it are autumny and tropical.

• My favourite color is the collor of the sky... And if you need a second hint Spongebob ^_^

• Calm and soothing.

• It's the darkest thing and the sweetest one XD

Two colors I like. Name them.

• My favourite colour symbolises love and passion and even anger.

• A ripe tomato.

• My favorite color is warm and inviting. It makes you want to bask in its warm embrace. It could make you want something sweet or something savory. It also reminds you of two separate seasons. It can be bright and vibrant. Leaves this color are so beautiful. It gives you nostalgia especially when you can add this color gourd to your latte in the cool breeze of Autumn.

• It brings coolness and serinity but sometimes it can also make one feel gloomy.

It's the cozy feeling just before sunrise.

It's everywhere.

• Late morning, just before the sun.
    Early evening, just before the stars.
    My least favorite vegetable, my favorite flower.

• the color is sadness (all i can think of i am the worst at describing)

• Colour of smile, colour of eye sparkles, colour of sun and colour of happiness.

• It's awesome ^-^

• The colour of nature

Lol it doesn't get easier then that 😂

• the color of royalty

• Feminine, romantic, pale, mixture of white and red.

• The color of love and blood

• Sea & Sky... They say it's a boys color but I love it. Make me feel safe & active