What age do you think kids stop being adorable at?

Conversation with a coworker and we were talking about kiddos. We're all over 18 and were talking about little babies and toddlers and going on about when they go from the "awww, so cute" stage to the "damn kids" stage. She and I agreed it was at around 4-6, in our opinions, when they start to talk back and disagree using their version of kid logic, which is both cute and annoying as high hell. So in your opinions, when do kids go from being cute and adorable to a pain in the ass?

Okay, if you like kids in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they can make full sentences and walk.
    They become really creepy mini things that stalk you. @.@

Most Helpful Guy

• Never adorable in the first place.

What Girls Said 5

• probably like 10 lol.

• i'd say around 5. then they start getting crazy lol. i love it when they're 3-4 and just about to go to pre-school :)

• about ten years old. But if the child is a brat then probably stop being cute by age 3 -_-

• I'd say by age 10 because that's around the time puberty starts.

• They stop being cute at around 7 I think.. I love kids, but they loose the babyish features around 7-8

What Guys Said 3

• As soon as they start to annoy me so really any age to be honest.

• I'm still adorable, So no idea.

• Three to seven, after that bribes stop working