Do you like stealing things? SPEAK THE TRUTH?

Are you a thief? huh? SPEAK YOUR MIND!!!

• Haha, Gimme! Gimme! Ha! My Precious!!!
  • Don't say that about me! MOM!! :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• stole a baked chicken from ralphs when i was broke after paying rent.

What Guys Said 9

• i had to do my precious because i just finished watching LOTR and now onto hobbit... again!

i stole one thing in my life that had no value to me so i got super guilty and never stole again ^.^

• No, I don't steal things and I hate people that do.

• Well I never did anything wrong! Why are all you women the same! All you women have your head so far stuck up your own asses you can't even see relality! This includes you to by the sound of it! Again, another pathetic woman! Sigh gosh the female gender is pathetic, you do nothing wrong and they jude you. Maybe talk to me when you have your head out of your ass! Actually don't ever bother talking to me because anything you have to say will be taken as shit. Gosh women are stupid and pathetic!

• By the way, don't ask people to speak the truth if you can't handel it when they speak the truth. That is rather stupid of you.

• I only steal people's heart.. ^.~

• No, because I used to steal things from people without second thought. Now that I have thoughts, I realize it's messed up.

• Fuck no. I'm a firm believer in treating others the way you want to be treated. I've been stolen from, I know what I'd do to the thief if I caught him so I would never steal.

• Thief? Nope. I earn my money via stock exchange. Are you a thief?

• Not really, no.

• Strong username to content ratio

• Apart from videogames from time to time, I don't stole a thing.

What Girls Said 1