Need to be held and loved?

For about two years now, I have been yearning to have a romance story of my own. Sometimes, all I want is to cuddle up with a boy who loves me and just... be with him. I've never had a boyfriend, and I don't know if I'll have one anytime soon. I desperately need someone to tell me I'm pretty and smart, and to hold me. I read fanfictions about various celebrities, video game characters, etc. but it never quite satisfies me enough. Help me please? What do I do?

Okay, I'm going to say now, I may seem a little young to be wanting this. I'm fourteen and in eighth grade.

Most Helpful Guy

• them deep feels... tbh you are female so its pretty easy to get affection from guys, you just need to not use anon and say that you're lonely and you would have a stream of boys message you, obviously they would have different intentions but you would get attention, and if you read gaming fan fic then you will have a little nerd trail in you wake >.<

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• You're too young. Just focus on your school and career. The right man will come along, and will fulfill your dreams! :)

• You haven't been in this world long enough to realize that your body is a treasure. And if you wait long enough and grow up a bit then you become an even greater treasure.

You're still a tad bit too young for that stuff. Continue reading your books, let the clock pass by and not even notice it.

• I'm worried about you. The words you use are words of a person who is very insecure and depressive. Just know that people love you , you are wonderful. I suggest to you a good release of endorphins in the form of exercise. take up a hobby gain a skill

• I love you

• Ja ja, diddo.

• You must find a boy that's loves you for what you are not what he wants.

What Girls Said 3

• Love youself the way you want the right guy to. Take yourself out, buy things for yourself, pamper yourself. Then not only do you not feel so neglected but you set a standard for yourself so you don't end up settling for some loser who doesn't deserve you.

• Lol, it's okay to feel that way, but remember. Childhood is fleeting. You are only a child for so long. Soak up the singleness and keep your innocence and just have fun with friends. :)

• Don't your parents give you affection?

• Of course but not the kind I want. (Not to seem ungrateful...)