Do men really find a female unattractive if she cries in front of him?

i remember reading something online about it.
i dont remember where

Most Helpful Guy

• No but if they do it a lot a d over nothing I think of them as a weak drama Queen

Most Helpful Girl

• If she cry like everyday?

What Guys Said 18

• If it's only on an occasion, and the reason for the crying is understandable, it's no big deal - he won't be bothered by it.

If it's a common thing, and/or if there seems to be no reason for it, it can get exhausting quickly, and the girl is pretty rapidly going to start to seem less attractive to the guy, and more of a chore or hassle, especially if she doesn't have any interest - or actively resists - getting some professional help.

• couldn't care less

• Rather than attractive/unattractive, I find it cute/adorable, and a little brave
    but then again.. I find tears and deep emotions to be intriquing/inspiring.

It's neither attractive, nor is it unattractive.

• If she cries over breaking a nail than yes. If her dog died, then no. That would affect whether I think her personality's attractive.
    If we're talking about physical appearance then it depends. She may be a ugly crier but it might look cute when she cries. In reality though I don't think guys are really thinking about the attractiveness of a girl crying in front of them.

• To be fair breaking a nail could really hurt.
      But understandable

• Nope, makes me want to hug her.
    If she's cute.

• Depends on what she's crying about. If her dog died completely fine. If some random chick got booted off of the bachelor and she broke down, theeeen that raises some questions about her emotional stability.

• That really depends on why she's crying. It can both be a natural emotional response, and an extreme overexaggeration.

• if we like her, and she's not just being whiny but is actually sad for a legit reason, it makes us more protective of her.

• It depends on what she's crying about but I don't think so.

I'd say most men will instinctively assume their positions as protectors, even if they're annoyed af

• Depends on why she is crying.

• I wouldn't say it's unattractive, more uncomfortable as we don't know what to do to help.

• No I feel sad too :(

• Women are sensitive, it doesn't take away attractiveness

• Yea if they whine too much lol

• Manipulative.

• There's no real guideline to that

• No. Actually that's very cute and attractive. Why? Because she is not afraid of showing her emotions

• Apparently women release a chemical that murder a mans sex drive when they cry. It's purely a biological thing and nothing to do with personality of the two people or their looks. healthland.time.com/.../

So yeah. Women are objectively less attractive when they cry.

What Girls Said 0