What is your greatest strength or weakness?

Most Helpful Guy

• My two biggest strengths are my strong optimism/positive thinking and my insatiable curiosity. I have always been a very optimistic person. This has come in quite handy in many tough and seemingly hopeless life situations, especially when my physical disability was putting great troubles on me and loved ones of mine (such as my parents) were in despair because of that. I think no matter how difficult the situation, I can always see the bright side of it somehow, without even trying hard. In fact, I have so much optimism inside of me that I almost function like an emotional power plant and give off a lot of positive vibes to other people. Especially my girlfriend loves this about me, since she tends to be quite pessimistic at times.
    The other strength, my curiosity, is also something that I've had since my early childhood. My parents like to tell stories about how I would constantly bug them with interesting questions that were hard to answer. Apparently, my siblings didn't really do that. For example when I was 6, I really got into astronomy and starting from there, I wanted to know eeeeverything about the universe :-). Later in my school career, my curiosity helped me a lot to get good grades because though I had to study a lot in the schools I attended, I also enjoyed it a lot. I love learning new things.

My biggest weaknesses are probably the fact that I get tend to get easily bored of things (not people though) and more importantly, that I can be pretty socially awkward with people I don't know well.
    Despite my love for learning new things, I unfortunately have a pretty low entertainment span. This is especially true for projects I'm doing. I don't think I could build something for example (be it a computer or a tree house etc.) because after 2-3 days, I'd lose interest and would want to move on to something new. The socially awkward weakness thing also has to do with the fact that I hate small talk. I don't know how to do it and I don't see the point of it. For example when I get to know new people, I'd rather ask them totally random or deep philosophical or political questions instead of "How old are you?" and "Where do you come from?" because those superficial questions usually really don't interest me. I'm also not very good at thinking of things to say in general when I meet somebody new (unless it's a formal relationship) and so I would just be quite and look at the floor and that creates a lot of uncomfortable, awkward silences ;-).

What Girls Said 4

• Greatest strength has gotta be my control over the human sleep cycle.

Greatest weakness? Can't "mirror" communication style of others. Very empathetic, but bla bla bla bla bla bla expect both sides of convo to happen at same time. So, I wind up overwhelming introverted/shy people even if I'm trying to help them.

• My greatest strength is that I look for the best in everyone I meet. Sadly this is also a major weakness as I expect the best and usually get hurt..

• My biggest strength is self control (for example I can always manage to stay calm in fights without insulting back and I am a pacifist most of the time) and not getting influenced easily.
    My biggest weakness is being too nice.

• strength: creative. i play three instruments, paint/draw, write stories

weakness: so... negative... lol. even when i should be happy, i find something to be sad about.

What Guys Said 8

• My greatest strengths:

1. My morals, values are very high and very clearly defined and I always live up to that irrespective to anything

2. My logical thinking and I always believe in doing what I believe is right and not what the world or the society defines

Weaknesses:

1. Lack of patience: I don't have too much of patience as a person. I mean I have but it's less.

2. My own strengths are my greatest weakness, meaning my morals, values though they are very high, very clearly defined and also my thought process is very different and clear but all these are by and large rigid, there is no room for any flexibility whatsoever.

Hope you understood

• My greatest strength is having no weaknesses.
    My greatest weakness is lying about literally everything I say.

• My chin and nose and head. I can take the best hard hitting punches in the world No blood and never been down. Been hit in the side of the head on a golf course driving range at full swing and i never went down or was stuned

• My strengths
    Social interactions, inventing, answering questions, and creating stuff, able to learn easily, physical strength, physical attractiveness, and always happy to help people.

My weakness
    Breaking my chateau latour 1961 and chateau latour 1966, basically my belongings, poison, infections of any kind, terrible drinks or food, tracking thieves, and heat.

• Greatest strength: my confidence and optimism.

Weakness: the tears of the less fortunate.

• My greatest strength would be gaming. My greatest weakness would be being social.

• my greatest weakness is im dyslexic but in some ways its my greatest strength because i look at things differently when there's a problem.

• Greatest strength is I have countless strengths.
    Greatest weakness is I have no weakness.
    I am such a great person.