Which one would you get?

the bmw one series with 129 hp or the mini cooper with 116 hp?

Most Helpful Girl

• Over thinking it for the 10000 time, huh Mr? 😏😎😂 well you already know what my opinion is 😜 ( but also search for the pros and cons of them both ) and then MAYBE you will get the final answer :P 😂

• i will never get a final answer😜 i can't decide😣😣😣😂😂😜

• thank you for your help😜❤👄

• Anything for you 😜😂❤

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I like the look of the mini cooper

• Neither both are not really my thing, I'll take a Bel Air over those any day.

• I'd need to test drive each one or at least know more info than just the hp before I choose.

• they feel about the same because bmw makes mini coopers so they both are perfect when it comes to steering

• Mines the avant version though so sorry to disappoint you if you don't like wagons.
      I just found the sedan version of the year model I bought it to look weird from the back but the avant looked good. It its also more practical, especially when I go on long trips and want to take a lot of stuff. My girlfriends luggage for example, its ridiculous.

• all girls are the same😂 yes the avant version is better because the lights on the back are very good looking, on the sedan its like a toy so you made a good choice