Pre-GAG, I didn't really give much thought to feminism. I have been a feminist but I eventually saw through the bullshit. Since then, I've just been thinking about my education.
Now that I use this site, I feel myself hating feminists. The feminists here talk right out of there ass some times, and it annoys me.
You the same or no?
- Yeah, this site does tend to make me hate feminism more than I do.27% (4)35% (7)31% (11)Vote
- Hmm, only a little0% (0)15% (3)9% (3)Vote
- Nope, it doesn't affect me.40% (6)35% (7)37% (13)Vote
- Actually, it makes me like feminism20% (3)10% (2)14% (5)Vote
- I am a feminist/See results13% (2)5% (1)9% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I voted C.
Most of the feminists here are pre-college age girls who actually hold values i agree with. They may be focused on problems facing women, but they want to fix genuine problems.
I don't think many actually have any idea what formal/academic/"serious" feminism is about or has been about in the last 45 years.
My issues with feminism are what the actual leadership (which is based in academia) believes and pushes.
I am occasionally frustrated with women's views here, but it's not really feminist views. Its the natural callous lack of caring for the suffering of men. That's just how it is though, women are made to care a lot about kids and help other women, and look to men as providers and protectors, and a defective male is considered worthless to nature. I try not to let that get to me though.2