How was your day?

Was it bad, decent or good? :-)

I had a very mixed day. It started out quite well, however a panic attack and meltdown in the middle of a crowded city bus, in the busy morning traffic killed my mood and ruined my morning. However my friends cheered me up a bit, but I left my classes a bit earlier since I was still a bit shaken up and anxious. ED thoughts almost took over, but I forced myself to call my mom and tell her that a certain meal was hard - which I guess is a win?

I deff. think that my cat made my day much better, since she cuddled (or used me as a bed, who knows) with me as soon as I got home.

So all in all - a pretty decent day!

How about you? :-)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear that, but it's good you're feeling better now!

The first thing my classmate told me today is that she witnessed an accident where a car crashed into another one. Later I found out that it was my sister :/
    She didn't break anything, but now she doesn't have a car anymore...

But other than that, it wasn't too bad :)

What Guys Said 1

• my hair is growing back faster good
    made pancakes good
    excercised good

about to go to work not good

What Girls Said 4

• Im pretty sick so is not the must active one, but still good, gave me sometime to write, listen to music and just chill... i haven't done that in a looong time ha, so I'm okay with how my day is going :)

• It makes me sad to hear read that (😢😢😢) but mine day was fine. Just like any other day i guess.

• Relaxed so far.

• lots of sex