Guys, have you ever had a small- teen fetish?

I'm turning 18, and I want to have sex with an older guy. I'm pretty slim, and I was wondering if any guys like that?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You're skipping a lot of important key things before sex. You have to get to know the one you're with first rather than just jump into action. You could be having sex with an HIV positive player or worse.

Nope, stick to people you already know rather than a stranger. That's how a lot of girls go missing, false identification, false pictures, false everything and boom! She's locked away from society and from her parents brothers and friends...

GaG dates are very real, but you never know who went missing.

What Guys Said 14

• Oh hell yeah! I'm fairly muscular (big and black) and just picturing a sexy tiny girl trying to wrap their body around mine is soooo hot. Also, it kind of makes me feel more manly and that I want to just pound this slim, sexy body into the floor boards. I've been with slim women and for some reason, it's like more slim women are more sensual at times and can really take a good dickin really deep with heavy thrusts. Also, slim women are pretty flexible and like to get into "legs by the ear" positions when really getting into it.

I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable with my answer with my age and all. Don't be too in a rush to get with an older guy as some can be really forceful and a lot to handle aggressive wise with your smaller frame. May be a bit intimidating at first. So go slow and with someone gentle at first until you can take a lot more.

• Well, some guys would, and some guys wouldn't, depending on their preferences, as far as age goes.

As long as both parties are willing, it's consensual, and nobody is taking advantage of the other, then I don't see why it should be a problem.

As far as your physical appearance, that, again, is a personal choice. I happen to prefer slim girls, while some other guys prefer bigger girls. There's somebody out there that will appreciate your body, no matter how it looks.

• Barely Legal porn is almost entirely made up of very slender, petite girls.

I've always liked slim girls ever since I started high school.

• Of course they do it's a fucking no brainer a pretty slim 18 year old thats attractive is what every guy no matter the age would like.

• Yes yes yes

• I don't wanna speak for most older guys, because I know some will love a young slim girl, while others are more interested in a girl that has experience and skills. Either way you're gonna make him happy..

• I'm not a pedophile, so no.

• Nah I'm not interested in flat bodies.

• Since when does slim mean flat? lol

• Well you said small-teen so I was thinking flat lol.

• Yep
    With a petite girl of course

• Some guys have a petite girl fetish

• Many guys like that

• Yea, it's cool

• It would not matter if i knew you were legal, sex with a girl that LOOKS really young would be too much.

• I'm just into hot girls. If you're 18 then you're good to go as far as I'm concerned. If not then you're not.