Have you ever put down someone's head into a barrel filled with water during a fight? If yes for how long?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Guy

• No but once I got in a fight with this tool from my high school, and snuck out during school to the parking lot where I syphoned the gas from his car, and then pissed in the gas tank. He spent like an hour in the parking lot trying to figure out why his car wasn't starting. I hate that tool so much, glad I graduated and dont see him anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• No but I've held my brother down in the pool fighting several times and my cousins & other guys in the lake and stuff... ok I've only everr held guys under water. Most play fighting except with my brother. He kinda deserves it half the time. But with a barrel filled with water? No. Lol

• Yes I have, when I was in primary school, some girl was teasing me and I was so mad, so I grabbed her hair and then she got what she deserved :P

What Guys Said 3

• no but. id do that till they drown

• Yep, once, when I was in a fight with my brother when we were kids, but not for a long, maybe 3-5 seconds, our parents were close, and I didn't want to get in trouble :P

• Where would I find a barrel of water? Maybe if I was on an old pirate ship.
    Anyway I never fight with anyone, I used to with my siblings but I was always careful not to hurt them

• or in a backyard...

• Why would someone have a barrel in their backyard?

• U can store many stuff there... right?