Have you ever been in a physical fight? Did you win?

Why did you fight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many, many, many fights. Scars all over, like 5 on my face. I lost most of them, probably.

I liked fighting, but I'm a pretty small guy. 136 pounds, and I usually fought guys a lot bigger than me. When I fought anyone my size or a bit larger, I usually won.

Or someone pissed me off. I've got a lot of stories. And some not very good ones. Some people really got hurt bad. Not by me, but the kind of people I was around were... well, scary.

The reason I fought most of the time was just when some guy made me angry. Said something insulting or questioned how tough I was. Since I'm a smaller guy, I felt like I had that much more to prove. "Just because I'm smaller, doesn't mean I'm not twice as hard as you." Basically. A lot of skinny guys are viscous.

Then, the group of friends I had would get in fights with other groups of kids.

Last time I fought it was because some guy was mocking me about some self-harm scars, calling me emo. When I was 21. So, I called him out. "And if you're not going to fight an emo, what does that make you? Scared of an emo?" So, I told him to come to a park near my house, but he wouldn't. Said no weapons, so I drove to his apartment and pounded on the door, hard. 3rd story. He opened the door and had a bat. He swung the bat down, and I caught his arms. We wrestled around and throwing haphazard punches.

He was like twice my size. I got him on the ground in a choke hold, but then he just lifted me up. Damn near threw me over the side of the railing. His girlfriend, my coworker, grabbed me so I wouldn't fall 3 stories and probably die. I got down, punched him in the cheek, then he threw me against the wall. I fell down on my stomach. He got on top of me and started punching the back of my head. That's a really bad place to be punched: it can paralyze or kill you; so I just covered up and waited for an opportunity to get out. I managed to duck under his legs and stand up again. Then we stared each other down. I was ready to go hard. Then he invited me inside. Then we drank some vodka and played Halo 3. :D True story. I would have been friends with him afterwards, but it was a bitch move coming at me with a baseball bat when we said no weapons.

Though, these days, since I'm an adult, I'm afraid of going to jail; so, I try to avoid fighting. Even though I'd much prefer to punch someone in the jaw or them punch me, instead of have this passive-aggressive bullshit. People still fight. They just do it with words and rumors.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I have. I actually fought today. I admit it was in training, though. My shoulder is slowly turning green, my neck is black and blue, my wrists are cut, and my knuckles are bleeding.

Next Friday we'll do it again lol

Today was PPCT/Handcuff training. We were fighting each other and taking each other down while cuffed :)

I've fought officially in the past (elementary school) and I'll fight in the future, too (job requirement).

What Guys Said 17

• yes, and we both hugged it out at the end.

aside form that, i spar occasionally.

• I have been in many school yard fights and street fights. I won them all.

• Yes I've been in fights. Did I win? I always think it's a loss when things get to that step regardless of the outcome of the fight.

• ehh, a few scraps. i almost broke my thumb stabbing someone in the leg improperly.

best to avoid fistfights if you want to stay good looking haha

• yes, we were doing real wwe moves on each other, I kinda lost as my friend got off a clean right hook after I powebombed him, then the school bus came. My jaw was sore for 2 weeks.

• Just as a kid.
    I was chilling on the swings late, and some kid just came up and socked me for no reason.
    He was a couple years older, I was still bigger, it didn't really last long.

• Yeah, multiple times during my teenage years and one more 3 years ago. The last fight yeah, I kicked his ass. But have I won every single fight? No, I'm not superman... it does feel like shit when you lose a fight though... ROFL.

• Yes. Three times. Won them all. All of them were douchebags who attacked me first.

• But of course. From childhood to teen years, karate to boxing gym, at school, home and getting jumped in the streets. I won some and I think I lost one. I fought because I had to... too many niggas with too much testosterone running around. ;) x

• I've been in 2. One wasn't fair, and I was hospitalized. I won the second.

• I remember getting in a fight when I was a kid because that guy was bullying my friends. I won a couple of times, and in the next day, we made a truce, then became friends.

• I've been in a few, some I lost, some I won

• I didn't even had a argument. Fight... Never.

• You gotta fight!!! For your right!!! TO PARTY!!!

Sry.. Couldn't help it

• fighting for my right of not being bullied. 3 times and I lost it once.

• 4 win,1 lose

• My senior year in high school, some people started a white supremacist movement. Like a fairly serious one. Banners were brought to football games and people were getting hurt. Well one of the most "popular" kids in it, his brother would hang around my group during lunch. So he got mad at me when I called his brother a punk.

"Your brother is a punk because he picks on people who he thinks won't fight back, that's why he decided to be a white supremacist in a town almost completely filled with white people."

Well he told his brother and he came up to trhe area in the hallway there me and my group would hang out with two of his friends. He made this whole monologue about talking shit behind his back and how I would never say it to his face so before he could even finish, I told him exactly what I told his brother and told him that that's what I said to everyone.

A week later we meet at a party My girlfriend was there and we had another confrontation. She spit in his face and he slapped her I broke it up and was gonna leave until his friend pushed me and a crowd fromed around us.

The asshole gets in my face and punches me in the stomach so hard that I threw up on his arm. I remember my knees going weak and giving out and Wondering where exactly my girl was as I saw him start walking away. there was no time to recover.

I got up, grabbed him by the shirt and we started brawling, just throwing punch after punch at each other until I Grabbed his hair and bashed my knee into his body.

He ended up pulling out a knife and slicing my arm But I grappled with him and threw the knife away. So after that he swung at me, missed and I knocked him out with an elbow to the chin.

I had blood all over my face and my jacket was ruined from blood that was coming from my arm. It took weeks for my face to look close to normal again. It was one of the most intense fights I've ever been in.

I don't like violence, but I also don't like bullies and I have a hard time not beating the shit out of bad people. I tried not to but there's a breaking point for everyone.

What Girls Said 11

• Ya I did in school twice! I fought twice by differnet girls because she kept saying shit about me. I was like 10 haha! I was just so pissed and tired and I just broke angry. Teachers were outraged! hahaha

• No. Well, when I was in 5th grade this guy slammed my face into a locker and made my nose bleed because my friend accidentally pushed me into him. He got suspended. But, I've had girls try to fight me for talking to guys this used to date or liked and also, just because they didn't like me.

I don't like the idea of getting dragged across the floor and punched though. 😣

• yeah I did... lol grade 3, so nothing more than throwing a punch.
    I guess I won because the teacher got him in trouble, not me :)

• yea with guys when I was younger, I was such a tom boy.
    I win cause most didn t really beat me hard cause I was a girl lol

• Once a girl 5 years younger than my sister punched my sister I'm also 5 years younger than my sister, so I beat her ass she pull my hair but I made her nose bleed and she had a knot on her forehead. When people go for your hair just go for the face.

• Yes had to fight all the time in karate I'm a martial artist was the 2012 and 2013 woman's red belt champion and dedicated student and also in middle school beat this boy up on the bus he called my memmaw something bad anyways beat him up that he cried and turned gay lol

• And then another time in karate had to spar a big muscle black belt dude and won and he actually said ouch

• Not in my adult life. When I was in middle school I had 2 fistfights. With boys.

• Yes, but sparring

• Yeah I have been in a few fights, and I won all but one, I got jumped by 4 girls.

• When I was like 7 and I punched a boy in the nose haha

• My cat and I got in to a real argument.

He pawed me in the face, I had to take action and push him off of my lap.