Fast, help, please, should I call her back (really short)?

I was supposed to meet her tonight for a first date, but I didn't want to so I told her I have to study and cancelled. However, she just called me on my phone at 11 pm, something she has never done before. I am assuming to check if I am hanging out with someone. That means she's probably interested and thinks other girls would want the goods as well. Of course, I am home, watching a movie, but should I call her back and let her know or cal her back tomorrow and let her wonder?

Before you say something bad about me playing mind games, she started first :P and I am finally beating her at her own game, I think xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep playing XD you know my thoughts on this hahaha

Duuuuude, you scared me to death XD I saw no picture and I was like "omg, he deactivated" 😱

• I gave in and called back BUT she didn't pick up. She fucking outsmarted me again ugh I hate your gender xD

• Omg, you don't do that! Arghggg, haven't you learned anything of what I say?
      So disappointing.

Most Helpful Guy

• You fitful coward! Your endeavor to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory has been foiled, and the fates have granted you a precarious reprieve! Make haste lest ye vanish into the abyss!

What Girls Said 4

• she might be a bit bitter if you make her wait - esp if you were only studying...

• yes just call her

• Call her back and let her know

• Did you figure it out? If I say I'm busy, then I will call the person back the next day.

What Guys Said 2

• Call her back dude and go on the date!

• Leave her in limbo, Follow the code...