What's the most useless thing you did today?

Unlocking the three animals from this stupid website http://www.findtheinvisiblecow.com/ was definitely the "highlight" of my whole useless day. What about you, people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the gym to then buy 12 donuts on offer at the store right next to the gym.

Most Helpful Girl

• That really is the most useless thing ever. But fun.

• Ikr?

• It's worth finding all the goats, trust me.

• Is it? Well, if you say so it must be!

What Guys Said 11

• I realized I shouldn't have stressed so much.

About making a choice. About moving on. About feeling trapped in my own home. About being alone.

I realized that because I couldn't come to terms with myself, that all these things filed in. Because I can be so reserved, friendly people intimadate me. I want them to inspire me.

I have to talk to someone to get the second half of the closure I need.

I'll do that later today at work.

Waking up at 2 AM in a cold sweat made me realize all these things.

I will be happy for my best girl friend to have found someone to make her happy even if it wasn't with me. Sometimes I wish I had gone to that Halloween party, but I can't dwell on that. For my own sake and that of others whom I love.

I'll allow myself to be free and not so tied town by regret. I'll give myself slack just like she said.

I'll talk to the two girls I'm interested right now. Hopefully, they'll both be my friends. And if I'm lucky, maybe one of them will develop something with me. And if I'm truly blessed, even if nothing romantic happens, they'll remain my friends.

Because that's what I feel like I need right now: a friend. Because I felt like I had one and lost them. When really they grew up and I was just too comfortable and scared to do so myself. But I won't blame nor pitty myself. Just let it all out.

I did enough crying during the Summer of 2015. I want to do more talking.

Ja ja, sorry if this is long, but it's just how I'm feeling right now.

• I answered this question.

• I drove around the neighborhood just because I felt like doing it.

• That's very useless indeed.

• trolling on GAG today... 😂

• First time I'm seeing you around today.

• hey thanks!! i just found one cow... lol!! :P

• hey! it's not a useless game. It's fun.. haha! i liked it. :D

• wake up :/

• Watch tv?

• What did you watch?

• To a dog, we probably are staring at a wall, LOL! I guess it depends on which country or type of tv it is.

• I just mean tv's dogs dont see any picture.

• I definitely accomplished something today. But I didn't accomplish anything yesterday... LOL.

• I wrote this comment

• Feeling so horny. I masturbate and the orgasm was not enjoyable. Sigh

• The highlight of my day, though useless, was when I found out the girl who represents my state #MissOhio, liked one of my instagram photos. I was like, whaaaaatttttt?

• Add your opinion...

What Girls Said 8

• I read 18 pages of the program and thought fuck I bought a lame book!

• Probably walk around with my book for an hour. I intended to read it but it never really happened.

• I hate it when it happens to me.

• I went to college for nothing in the morning because I forgot we didn't have class morning T_T I woke up at 7 and took 1 hour tp get there errrr lost a couple of sleep hours!

• Most useless? Gosh.

This?

• Going on Pinterest and not work on my art project for my art history class.

• Can't really blame you for the lack of interest in working on your project...

• Yeah, I love to draw and am an artist, but I just was feeling lazy and I needed a little help from my art teacher, but she wasn't there today. So, I was kind of stuck.

• I logged onto GAG.

• Hmm... hart to say. My day basically consisted of many useless things...

• Wake up.