Do you see yourself as being part of the 'human race', or alternatively more specific 'races'?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Multi Dimensional Inner Earth being

• more specific races. just better.

• I'm part of the vampire race 😋

What Guys Said 10

• I don't care about race, really, I don't see it as a part of my identity or anyone else's identity.

• I tend to think of myself as part of the human race as a whole when doing service and humanitarian work.

On the other hand, as to if different races have different genetic traits- I would say they most definitely do. It is quite visible.

• Human. I tend the think the concept of human races is stupid because culture and ethnicity is much more relevant than the color of our skin. Being Eastern Orthodox has helped me to realize that as even though my parish is composed of multiple "races" like Russians, Greeks, Middle Easterners, Africans, and one Mexican (me), the #1 uniting us is our common faith and Orthodox heritage.

• I would say human race for the sake of equality

• I 'm part of the Southern culture, I'm not a spineless sell-out f*ck, and I 'm proud of who I am.
    If that helps.

• More specific races.

• I'm a commoner.

• i think of people as where they're from..

"oh she's a new yorker... her cousins stay in the bay."

• I see myself as unique most of all. Then a white American male from Jersey.

• I'm a part of the human race, but I also am specifically black.