Is it racist only make my white boyfriend wear condoms?

He said he wouldn't. You know what, in me. But, I still make him wear one. I never did that with my exes (who were black).

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if is is "racist" it doesn't matter. You are not violating his civil rights. You have the right to decide who you want to wear a condom or not based on any criteria that you want to base it on. It doesn't matter what your reason for that is. It is 100% up to you to insist on a guy wearing one or not. Just like it is his decision if he is okay remaining in that relationship or not.

People are trying to move the issue of racism beyond civil rights and into peoples sex lives, and I don't agree with that. Who a person sleeps with, or chooses to have children with isn't anybodies concern besides the two people in that relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should especially wear a condom with white guys. Historically they like gave diseases to the world so, thats not an opinion... Id just be extra careful I think their immune systems are weaker too and because of how black women are treated poorly because of them, I think on a subconcious level they are more likely to screw us over.

Dont do it with them especially without a condom, our guys can have something too but be careful, just especially. I dont really trust them especially given their track record... but be careful with everyone.

• Wow, the cowardly troll post anonymous.

• @ayeitsjanay well, I'll assure you many won't. You haven't ever gotten the 'I've always wanted to f/screw/something disrespectful a black girl. Never? Or I don't usually like black girls but... never? :/
      Well you are like model pretty maybe that's why but the majority (cute and attractive even) are met with this on a constant basis. I never had a problem with white people.., until I dated them and realized they are inwardly bigots and have no value most of the time for black women. Glad you had better experiences, but in just being honest that's what a lot of them do, you can probably ignore it but I can't stand that treatment from any man. I think you mighty let those things things slide. Black men are screwed up because of them too

• @ayeitsjanay I think I got the right group of men honestly maybe it's the area you live in but whatever

What Guys Said 24

• Clearly if you've been having unprotected sex with who knows how many others guys, you're doing your present boyfriend a big favor.

• You seem like a troll... trying to start a race war.
    You know what? If I was him, I'd agree to wear a condom, but when I'm about to cum I'd shoot it on your face. Then put my pants on, break up with you, and get out of the house feeling like a boss 8)

• You do know that you can break out from letting guys do that, right?

• lol, Asker, I like how the only thing your concerned about is your face breaking out... when he said he was going to shoot it on your face then break up with you... that'd be the last thing I'd be concerned over lmao

• @Mekkalyn Thought the same thing xD That's why I think she's trolling.

• i dont even know how to respond.

• memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Wat-Meme-07.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/NY6Zh75.gif

I'm 90% sure this is trolling and not a serious question. Like 100% sure.

• It's risky:
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...-us-tee_n_90977.html

You should make EVERY boyfriend wear condoms if you're not in a strictly monogamous and tested relationship. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

• You should make everyone wear condoms.. Stds and unplanned pregnancies suck regardless of your skin color. Please practice safe sex. Black men can carry diseases and get you pregnant just as easily as white men can. We are all human beings.

• lol ummm okay? why?

• Bad attempt to troll.

• The reason is just because he's white? Well that makes no sense at all

• I don't know, I just feel more strongly about him using them. I don't know why

• If you don't like white people, why are you having sex with a white person?

• I obviously don't hate white people if my boyfriend is white.

• I don't think he's inferior. I've been with him longer than I have anyone else and I like him a lot.

• Then maybe it's the third thing I said.

• no thats not racist. its responsible now that uve learned to start using protection.

troll ass questions.

• I think you just grew more mature and fully understand the consequences of having unprotected sex. so in turn you are more carefull.

• It makes you stupid. Protection should be always worn.

• Some people are just so stupid.

• That's pretty fucked up if you make him wear a condom because he's white. So yeah. That's racist.

• Without reasoning its impossible to tell, what's your reasons...

• I'd wear like 5 with you, Happily :|

• I await for the new American talkshow with the title "yo dat baby is not white dood"

• I think you need a psychiatrist

• I like it how you're anonymous and you're still too embarrassed to say "come in me" :D

• I suppose if the only reason is because he's white then it would be considered racist BUT he should be wearing one so the whole thing is kind of redundant.

• Yep, pretty much. You shouldn't be having sex anyway, you're under 18

• I'm gonna be 18, next month

• I don't care, you're still under 18

• Depends on your motivation for that. Why? Why did your exes not have to do it but the white guy does? The way you're asking this makes me think you were unaware of contraceptives or just didn't care to use them. That wouldn't make you racist, but it would make you irresponsible.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't see what this has to do with racism.
    You don't want to have children? You don't want him to be the father of your kids? If those are your reasons, that's fine. You have the right to choose what you want to do with your body.
    That doesn't make you a racist person.

• Well what's your reason?

• It's a black guy or troll thread. Fetish mixed with race baiting against white guys. These kind of questions are made to attack the manhood and masculinity of white guys and people here are naive to not understand or just don't want to believe.
      Look at this:
      gazooble. tumblr
      . com/archive (Gay)
      theboysaregood. tumblr
      . com/archive
      edcapitola2. tumblr
      . com/archive
      hotwebdudes. tumblr
      . com/archive
      anonbig. tumblr
      . com/archive
      dongdongxoxo. tumblr
      . com/archive
      hotblondemen. tumblr
      . com/archive
      hung-white-guys. tumblr
      . com/archive
      hungeuropeans. tumblr
      . com/archive
      thequercusone. tumblr
      . com/archive

• @Braziiliangirll9 Fuck, somebody finally noticed!

• How is this racist? You don't what kids by him.. So what?

• I know. I don't want him to feel bad or anything. That's why. You can't ask anything on here without being called a troll.

• Why would you trust it more with a white guy? I don't see what the difference is.

• @RedThread Black men make up 42% of STD catchers. I've never slept with a black or white man though, so I don't know.

• What does race have to do with protection from pregnancy and stds?
    this question is ridiculous, u should always wear a condom.

• It is kind of racist but a guy should never refuse to use a condom.

• I'm just gonna say slut

• No, it's not you just wanna protect yourself and at the end of the day it's solely your choice no one should put you down for that it's up to you what you do, your body.