How can people sleep naked?

I have to sleep with clothes on. Do you think it would be easier for me to sleep naked if it were with someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy, simply close your eyes and drift off.

• But I get cold, and then what if someone rolls up on me? I'll be butt naked. It just feels weird walking around naked too like if I gotta go to the bathroom or something.

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 14

• It's pretty comfortable for me :)

• Wouldn't it scare you that if something crazy happened and someone got in they would see you naked? Do you think it would be easier for me to sleep with a female naked?

• We have a large sword because swords are cool. We have more than one (not that many) and most of them are blunted so it's not like those ones are really useful. And nah, not properly. It's just pretty badass to pretend I can :P I'm not really strong enough to lift it properly.

• Good luck using that thing hahahaha.

• HOW CAN YOU NOT i love it it is so comfortable sleeping naked. the sheets are so nice on the skin but i also hate wearing pants in general. but now that its colder i still sleep naked just with more blankets. lol

• What if someone breaks into your home and pulls the covers off? Do you walk around the house naked too?

• Sinserelykay I hope this does not sound creamy but I am single. but if you where my girlfriend I would be out of my clothes really fast lmao. Hey I had to say it

• Lmao off I meant Creepy

• Lol, I have no idea. I can't. If I'm really hot, I might sleep without a bra and t-shirt on and my boobs all exposed, but that's only when I'm so hot that I need to somehow cool myself down.

• Nope I don't like it one bit!

• You've tired it, Apple?

• To each their own! I well wear my shorts and light-t-shirt clothes to bed! haha!

• Hahahahahaha. :)

• I don't know. I always wear pajamas of some kind.

• I almost always wear pajamas too. Or at least a big t shirt and underwear. But I do think sleeping in general would be easier with someone. Clothed or not.

• I sleep nude all the time. I live in Florida, and it is just more comfortable to sleep nude. It is pretty warm at night here.

• tbh I like sleeping with a shirt on too

• Lol i would sleep naked but I don't live alone. I normally don't even wear shirts but my dad makes me put on a shirt lol

• Do you live alone? When you still live at home with your parents, it's hard to sleep naked.

• I might wear shorts sometimes but most of the time I'm naked, it makes you feel weightless and it's good to let your body breathe :)
    Maybe you could try sleeping with a shirt off, take it slowly but if you like sleeping with clothes on then you don't need to change that.

• I sleep naked every night have for many years

• Why? Do you think females like sleeping naked more than guys?

• I dunno just feels good and especially when my guy is in bed with me. I reckon guy probably like sleeping naked more I might be wrong though

• Good luck tryina sleep with a rapist desperate to hump your ass.

• I hope I wouldn't trust a female who's secretly a rapist.

• Jk. ..

• Sleeping naked gives me the mind set that if anyone breaks in they'll get more then they bargained for.

What Guys Said 11

• Ya I can't really sleep naked unless with a girl I don't know why, well actually i do but it's TMI lol

• What is it?

• When I try to sleep naked I just get a raging boner and can't sleep bc of that lol. But after banging, and having an empty load, I sleep like a baby! plus, the cuddling aspect too.

• LOL!!! Crazy bro. I imagine the same thing would happen to me if I slept naked.

• I have some strange sleep conditions. I need to wear boxer shorts but only boxer shorts. I cannot wear a shirt or pants. I always need my mid section covered with a blanket, even if it's really hot I need them covered with at least a sheet. My skin on my inner thighs cannot touch, I need the blanket or a pillow between my legs. Occasionally it bothers me if my arm touches my side so I usually sleep with one arm up and the blanket tucked into my armpit. The sheet under me cannot have ANY wrinkles in it, it must be smooth on the mattress. I also love getting into bed when the sheets are cold.

In the winter I find that all the covers on is too hot, all the covers off its too cold, one leg uncovered... just right lol

• easy i've been doing since ten years old no matter where i am or with who i'm with.
    so much more comfortable to sleep that way.

• What makes it comfortable? I get cold and it feels weird being naked in my house.

• Ahhhhh I see. Well just like you I'm used to being clothed both sleeping and walking around in my house.

• thats cool

• By taking off their clothes and going into bed.

• How can you not?

• Well first of all you have to talk all your clothes off and go in bed if sleeping becomes difficult take a niquil, secondly we aren't able to tell you if you'd sleep better by yourself or with someone that's something you've to try...

Personally I enjoy sleeping naked with or without company... Haven't Slept in the nude in a while though.

• Naah man. I take one of those niquils and I might never wake up lol.

• I'd close my windows and door to ensure I'm safe.

• What if they get in anyway? Would you fight them butt naked?

• I find more girls like to sleep naked. I personally can't sleep naked with or without someone. My balls feel weird on my leg by myself. and I'll never be able to sleep naked with someone in bed.

• Yeah I've noticed just from what I've seen and heard that more females like to sleep naked. I wonder why?

• it probably feels free to them since their lips can spread. Plus girls have lower body temperatures so they like the warmth from the blankets. Ever notice how girls always cover up like they trying to hibernate.

• Yeah but with lower body temperature having no clothes on will make you colder.

Yeah I know their body temperature is slightly lower than ours.

• It's how I chase off burglars in the middle of the night. No one wants to fight the "Naked Guy!"

• It's impossible for me to sleep naked without shivering and complaining about how cold it is, even if it's just light clothes.

• I tend to get really sweaty when i slaeep naked

• Sleeping naked is the only way to go