When you see or hear the word 'muslim', what's the first thing that comes to mind?

Be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Muslim, I think of looots of things when you say the word "Muslim".. But now while actually reading the comments I feel so disappointed of all this jerks that kill innocent people in the name of " Allah" and saying that Islam orders us to do that.. THAT IS CRAP!!! I am ashamed of THEM, they aren't real Muslims and now because of stupid people like ISIS for example and EVERYONE that supports them I can't blame Christians or anyone else for saying that they think about " terrorists, bombs, killing, etc " when you say " Muslim" but I would like to tell everyone that this is not true... We aren't terrorists... Those idiots aren't Muslims.. So I really hope you would get that thought out of your minds :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• A god that you can't put in cartoons or people get pissed.

• Overly religious people.

• just hijab tbh.

• A tumblr post with a Muslim girl cosplaying as Jasmine from Aladdin.

• I think of Allah because I read a book series a few years back where the main character girl was a vamp and she prayed to Akasha and Allah reminded me of that

• Middle Eastern people and hijabs.

• Some of them are extremely inspirational and spiritual and others are drug addicted criminals

• 1|0
  • Human.

• Religion.

• My boyfriend, because he's Muslim.

Im curious, where does your mind go when you heat it?

• I think of my best friend, Tesnim. She is one of the sweetest, and most innocent people I know, and we are like sisters, she is my unni.

• My Parents 😂

• people to avoid

• High school sociology teacher. She was muslim and an awesome person/ teacher.

• That crescent moon and star symbol thing.

• Of Islam faith...

• Headscarf

• Pedophilia, terrorism, women with veil, bomb, camel, dessert, Taliban, the list can go on and on.

What Guys Said 32

• A different religion and that should be respected

• Ninja face? Head scarf? Turban wearing people? Seemingly random praying at a corner somewhere? What else... ah yes, people who seem to spend a lot of time praying.

Actually, what really comes to my mind is 'Pork'. These guys don't eat pork and I love pork.

• 2|2
  • I always associate the word 'Muslim' with the word 'Alhamdulliah (which means praise be to Allah/God in Arabic), mainly because I'm a Muslim who is thankful about it.

• angry arab or black guys screaming allah ackbar. women being literally treated like possessions. a lack of civilization. pedophilia.

• Usually science.

Someone of our greatest science has come from Islamic scientists. They were leaders in the fields of Math and Astronomy. The fact that the name of the numbers we use (1, 2, 3, 4, etc) are called Arabic Numerals.

• The first thing I thank of when someone say Muslim is Someone nealing and bowing well praying. I don't know why I think this I'm not even religious

• Religion

• Pretty much this. ...

http://youtu.be/Hl0DD_MYqZU

• Ignorant people mispronouncing it. Fools.

Then I think of the ignorant people that think all Muslims r terrorists. Fools.

• A girl wearing a headscarf

• Raping, pillaging, and persecuting. Not to say they're the only ones who do that, but that's what comes to mind.

• My coworker.

• some one ecle god created

• 72 virgins

• Islam - - -

• Someone very dedicated with their faith

• terrorist

• Suicide bombings

• since we are on GAG: ignorance and prejudice

• animal

• Desert.

• My Arabic techer: Ustaz Belal
    Or draw Mohammed day

• People...

• Guy with a turban, curry (even though thats indians), really nice rugs, and old buildings

• Hijabs.

• Religion.

• That huge mosque in Istanbul

• Bored bored bored

• More from Guys
    2