Fill in the blank "That Moment When ___"?

Fill in the blank

Most Helpful Girl

• That moment when someone PMs you to ask you a personal question that you ALREADY stated the answer too in the ABOUT ME section of your GAG profile #YesDudeImTalkinBoutYou

• I know exactly what you mean! I mean I guess people use it as a conversation starter, but its soooo annoying. Its like didn't you see where I stated my age on my profile! Dont you think that if im possibly lyin about my age on my profile, then I'm possibly gone lie to you AGAIN when you PM me askin that shit!!

#PeopleStupid 😂😂😂😂

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• someone waves at you and you wave back but they were actually waving at someone behind you.

What Girls Said 4

• That moment when you remember at 11pm that you need to hand in an essay tomorrow which you haven't even started

gifsec.com/.../surprise-excited-shocked-gif.gif

• That moment when you have to make multiple trips carrying the dishes from your bedroom to the kitchen.

• he's says Netflix and Chill, but when you get to his house he ain't even got a tv.

• that moment when the host announced you as Miss Universe but he read the paper wrong

• Lol leave Steve harvey alone hahaha

What Guys Said 1

• You do something good but something bad happens.

• Aww yea manz that sucks