Has your parents ever whooped you?

Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOADS & TONS of times lol though I wasn't the naughty sort of a character. It's pretty common this side of the world alright :)

My dad cause he seldom needed a reason and had a temper and my grandma cause she was a strict disciplinarian.

My kitten daughter however, I'll obliterate anyone who as much as raises a voice at her <3 <3 <3

I am a chap with a baritone voice but everyone including me knows that my whole tone changes when I talk to her

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom would chase me and my siings around the house with a belt or a wooden spoon. We deserved it. Haha. We laugh at it now. My mom was worthy of respect, but we gave her a hard time. We back talked and didn't always do the right thing.

My dad on the other hand.. He was abusive. My sister, who is older than me, was the rebel. She would sneak out, meet up with guys, sleep with them, go to all the parties, dabble in drugs and alcohol, sneak the boys in, etc etc. She was even abusive towards my mom. Anyway.. My dad would beat the living stew out of us because of her. Well, he would hit my sister, but when he looked at me, he saw her and I got the beatigs of a lifetime. My brother has stood up to him for me and he never got hit.

With that being saidsaid, there's a complete difference between whoopin and being beat. I have now learned for myself what is acceptable and when it is inhumane.

By the way, I turned out pretty well! Not close to my dad at all, but no daddy issues either. Holla!

What Guys Said 11

• My mom never tried.

My dad was kind of a spanker, but he stopped when I was 12 -- the age that I had outgrown him.

• Im 20 and they still threaten me with it. When I was young it was pretty bad though. Im curious to what the worst everyone has gotten on here.
    I was whipped with Mr. White and Mr. Black two electrical switches/cords. Usually by my grandma but later my mom did it too.
    Then later came the paddle bare bottom while my dad smacked my ass for not answering simple questions that i didn't know the answer to.
    Later we just got beat up.
    thinking about it makes me feel worthless.

• My mother hit me out of anger. My father was quite official about corporal punishment.

I hated how my mother smacked me across the face. My father's spankings were much more tolerable because I usually deserved it.

• Yeah and then he would grab my penis and say everything is going to be ok as he stroked up and down. Wait.. w0t m8?

@polocrew

• of course. who hasn't? why? because i did something wrong.

• Yes, don't remember why, to long ago.

• Yes and it taught me to run faster...

• Nope. I never did anything bad enough to deserve one

• I got whooped all the time! Why? Cause I was a fucking idiot as a kid

• No they never did but when I was 16I was all ready thinking of the day I could move out. My mom found out and told me I would never amount to anything and to get the check out. it took my dad 3 days to track me down and ask me to please come back home. Though 3 days I barrowed clean clothes from my friend, took a shower at school and luckily the job I had was open 24 hours and the manager let me sleep in the back room

• What does whooped mean?

• Like spanking or beating

• @NYkid27 o ok yes to spanking but not beating. Remember this is an international site. Not everyone understands British slang terms.

What Girls Said 16

• No, I've never been hit or spanked.

When my parents punished me as a child, they'd give me time outs or "ground me" for a couple days. As a teenager, my parents would disconnect me from using the internet for a certain amount of time.

• Yes. My dad was a short tempered violent man. When I was like 2, I refused to eat jalapeƱos because they were so spicy. He beat my ass, dragged me by my hair, threw me in the shower and turned on the cold water as I cried in the tub. My mom cried and screamed at him to stop, but he beat her too.

It worked though because now I love jalapeƱos and spicy food.

• My mom never really hit us though. She was too busy stopping my dad.

He had a lot of weird punishments like that. He would hit us for almost anything and when I was young, I was terrified of him. I hated when he came home.
      That was definitely not the only time he beat me. Sometimes I deserved it, but other times it was because I was hungry and crying that he'd hit me.

• I am very sorry that ever happened to you, buchita.

My mother made me eat things I hated. I threw up. It had exactly the opposite effect on me. I HATED certain vegetables and will NEVER eat them.

I am like Israel. My policy about cabbage, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and some others is, "Never again!"

• @DodgersGM well, sometimes I was being an idiot lol I was always a curious child. So when like I asked questions in church or something, they'd tell my dad and I'd get my ass whooped again for embarrassing the family. But my dumbass would do it again and again lol

@Bluemax not everything I liked. I still hate seafood. He'd literally tell me to eat it and he always gave us a beating and a weird punishment.
      I didn't even have it that bad compared to my oldest brother who's 6yrs older than me so he had to suffer with my dad for 6 more years until someone called the cops and sent us to foster.

• HELL YES. When I was in 7th grade I got a 64 in math and got beat 64 times with a belt. Another time, I got suspended for refusing to give my phone up and I got whooped with an extension cord. I still have scars on my legs and back. You can't really seem them but they're there. I almost ran away that day...

• As a teacher I would legally have to report your parents if I knew what had happened and if you were in my class.

• Yes! My sisters and i (2 sets of twins) broke into the pop tart box (family pack) and crumbled them all through the house because they didn't have icing on them. My moms arm was tired that day lol

• Yes. I was being a disrespectful little brat. That's why, haha.

• My parents have never hit me.

• Yes, and because I've gotten into a lot of fights when I was younger. I had a good reason for getting into them, but I still got punished. xD

• No they never did.

• My mom did and my dad rarely did, honestly it was usually an exaggerated response to anger and not because they thought they were discipling me.

• Yea and cause my dad is abusive

• no they have not.

• Not that I can remember.

• Yeah when I was 15 my mom caught me sneaking in my boyfriend in the house. She beat my butt.

• I can only remember one face slap and a few butt slaps when I was younger.

• yeah mainly because of messes

• I get hit in the mouth by my mom if I back talk too much.