What was the first time you have ever had romantic feelings like?

I was lying in my bed and I felt butterflies as I thought about him and I started giggling. When I saw him, I was shy and my legs stopped working XD. When he was not around, I thought about him and I was absolutely besotted XD. You?

What Guys Said 2

• My heart aches if I don't see her. When I tried talking to her I'm a complete wreck. This feeling was felt back in junior high.

When I got hurt my perspective and personality drastically changed my views on girls/women where I am immune with the butterfly kisses that most feels and my heart was cold and callous.

I feel like in junior high with the woman I am with now... took her years and tribulations to break that wall down.

• Amazing her name was Hannah

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not really sure. I know the first time I ever had really strong feelings for someone was when I had just turned 16 and about a month later I fell for someone so hard and he liked me so much and I messed things up. I still have yet to forgive myself for what I did. It happened to me again a year ago with someone else, but it was a complicated situation. The first time I just loved talking to him and joking around with him and I got butterflies every time we would talk. Every time he would compliment me or say something so sweet that was completely unexpected.