What is your biggest regret in life so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad was the best father. We did everything together. Long story short he died when I was around 21. I had (by dumb luck) landed a good job. We were working a lot of overtime. I only had Sundays to myself. I wish I wouldn't have been so lazy & selfish, I wish I had called my dad & taken him to a ballgame.
    I never though I'd lose him that soon.

• im sorry for your loss, no one deserves to lose a parent that soon :(

• Thanks. Only the good die young?

• :)
      ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving someone something precious of mine and having them destroy me after I did.

What Guys Said 7

• 2|0
  • I should have invested in BP when their stocks were low.

• not saying "what's poppin?" to this girl named Alejandra

• Not attending High School graduation which was extra embarrassing given that the Principal awarded me Student of the Year and I was not even there to receive it.

In general, passing up a lot of great opportunities both to advance farther in life and to have fun all simply because I was shy, afraid, and nervous.

• Not taking enough opportunities

• I really don't have any regrets in my life I just chose to learn from any mistakes to continue to obtain positive results for my life overall

• Though my life sucks but I don't regret

What Girls Said 2

• That I didn't take care of myself when I was younger. Ended up gaining a lot of weight that took years to lose.

• That one time I gave a fuck