Are you saving up for anything?

Is it something special?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• Lol me? Save? Honestly, I would be very satisfied if the amount of money I get every month are enough to cover my main expenses ( housing, transportation, food and education). I'm happy being on the last day of the month with 0 pennies. What important is not getting into the minus lol, thankfully I never did.

• I am building up a balance in the amazon store in gift cards - I will have over a 150 dollars soon and still no idea what to spend it on - Other than that just leave my money build up in bank, I lead a very quite life - I am a cheap date for myself

• Yep buying my mom something

• Saving for a good camera.

• 1|2
  • (1.) Parts for my car.
    (2.) Rent for next year.

• I would like to save up for retirement, but my wife keeps spending money on horses, so that idea is going nowhere fast...

• A 2 bedroom apartment in Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand.

• a 1000

• A new 2×72 belt grinder, a heat treat oven and a new anvil.

• I want a new camera. But before that I still need money on transit and other more important things. Live in NYC. Building up towards it.

• Yes, I am. Either a house or retirement

• Maybe 7 -8 years from now. Just for "Restaurant, shopping complex, African kids no Kidding , I mean poor and needy etc etc.

• A house to purchase

• media.giphy.com/media/a5viI92PAF89q/giphy.gif
    Hmmm, I'm content as of yet though I'm assuming I'll need money to buy something in the future.

Lego is always a good investment!

• This beauty:

s.hswstatic.com/gif/chevrolet-monte-carlo-5.jpg

1971 Monte Carlo :p

• Saving for a house, but realistically I will not buy a house until Im stable in my career and feel that I'm ready to settle down with someone. I do have enough if I were to relocate in a lot of places but not in San Francisco which is where I live.

• I was saving up to have some money, but at this rate I'll just spend all I've earned on a new phone... saving up is difficult.

• A trip to the Netherlands with a friend over the summer.

• Yes, I'm saving for a Valentine's gift for you, baby-gurl.

• New shovks for Charlene, my vessel. She's about 20 m, gone through two trips to Mexico, and had the same ones the whole time.

• I'm not saving up. Rather, I have more income than I need, so it gets saved up itself. The number is slowly increasing, drop by drop, and I have no idea what to do with it.

• House, car, my future nothing to big you know lol.

• Currently, a 76mm turbo for my car. Also wanting some fender flares and maybe new rims. Vague plans to have it resprayed, too.

• A house atm

• I am saving up for a new property

• Yeah I'm thinking of having my own place. Almost there, but not there yet.

• better believe it..
    but it may not be appropriate to explain ;)

• No I'm bad with money

• To buy a Porsche :)

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 26

• Yes, although it depends on your definition of special. I save for short medium and long term goals - they're usually all travel related! Right now I'm saving for a lunch at a 5 * restaurant with my crush (within the next month or two), paying off my mortgage (within the next 8 months), and travel (a two week trip within 12-18 months, and then a 3+ month trip in 5 years from now).

• Too broke to even try to save up for anything 😣

• I am thinking about eyelinder and my pokemon game! I also want 2 big books!

• I'm saving up my Xper so I can get the amazon 20$ lol

• Yes, I am saving up for the trips that I've planned and for some fancy sunglasses 😛

• Just in general! New car at the end of the year, want to go back to Australia and maybe California, just see what happens.

• I'm saving my money to afford bus tickets to see my boyfriend at his base!

• Yeah, saving up money for a trip with my best friend back to China for a reunion. Paying for her as well as a birthday present. 👯 Already have enough at the moment, but it's always good to save up some extra.

• Yea mostly for expensive cosmetic things, and clothes that I couldn't have with just my parents money.

• Well, maybe some day a prince in a white stallion will come and rescue me otherwise nothing

• saving up for a few. all the typical life things.

• I'm saving to buy my own house this is my year 😄

• I'm saving up to travel more. :)

• Lol, I was. Then I spent it on the sales that come after Black Friday.

• No.. Fortunately I've no need to save.

• Yup saving up for school (had to drop because I couldn't afford it) and to hire a psych or something. Both are really important but it's taking me too long and I don't know what to do lmao

• I'm saving for a trip to Australia.

• A new tattoo

• For Blacj Veil Brides concert tickets. Also want to get money to go to the USA soon

• No, but I should be 😤😔. It's ridiculous how much I go through.

• I was but I got a new car and that is what I was saving for.

• College and marriage but ill never get anywhere near enough
    Can't do a job till 18 :-(:'(

• why you saving up for marriage isn't it too early?

• Lol yeah it is haha
      But here in my culture marriage costs like hell so I'm starting to save lol

• Trying to save up for a car. ☺🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

• Trip to California to vivat my family and Axis Walnut Arbor drop through board

• Not at the moment.

• Slowly saving for a trip. I'd like to go to Japan, so I will need to save for a while!