⭕What do you think of these two quotes?

#QueenApple24 #TheQueenhasSpoken
“Girls are like apples... the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”🌱 🍎
― Pete Wentz

“He sang “I wish I weren’t me” over and over again just flat of the key of love until he forgot the words and could only hum along. Everyday was the same. The same stupid smile on the same stupid boy. Until the days blurred into a haze and the boy dropped into a depression. Not a cool dark room and cigarette depression like the songs he loved, but one that felt like he was being smothered by a safe, suburban, monotonous blanket. Everything felt like a headache to the boy. Every face, every stupid stuttered sentence all wrapped up into the biggest headache ever. So the boy took an aspirin. And another and another and then went to sleep, lullabyed by hopes he would never wake up to.”
― Pete Wentz, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Most Helpful Guy

• Quote 1: I don't height up the tree has anything to do with ripeness. You can get some pretty tasty apples at the bottom and some pretty rotten ones at the top. Sometimes the best looking and hardest apples to obtain are rotten and not worth the effort.

Quote 2: didn't read. The first one was long enough :p

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st Quote: I think that's silly. Plenty of jerks are just as willing to "climb the tree" as there are "good guys". If you're only standard is that he's willing to date you and stick around that's a pretty low standard. People need to decide whether someone treats them right and get rid of the ones who don't.

2nd Quote: Depression sucks and it's hard to get out of but it's still on the person to take steps to improve themselves. Many times people (myself included) think they are stuck in a situation that can't be changed but they don't even try to do anything that could help themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• I really liked the ending of the second one
    It got to me. But then again I'm into depressing dark things

• Easy. They're both by the same person.

• Fallout Boy fan, eh?

What Girls Said 1