Your most notable "Damn, I'm a bad person" moments?

Most Helpful Girl

• I convinced a majority of people at my school that this girl named Abbey was pregnant.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I use to fart next to groups of hot chicks as loudly as I could at university. LOL

• You would be suprised how many hots girls find farting so funny lol

• @AnonStar Hahaha they are gasey women that just want to let it go let it go LOL

• @AnonStar I heard of this guy that had his girlfriend sitting with him on the sofa and he heard her tummy growl and he knew what it was but he asked her anyway if she was ok and she was just honest with him and told he she really really badly had to fart and her tummy was so uncomfortable and she looked in pain and he was just like if it is going to make you feel better then go for it and she did and did 3 of the most massive, long and loud farts one after the other that he as ever heard in his life. This was massive and he said she could just see on her face how much better she felt. LMAO Sorry

What Girls Said 16

• Oh god.. If I would tell you..

I've made fun of pretty much everyone. Skinny, fat, tall, short, any race, any age, I'm just a piece of shit when I feel bitchy.

• Most notable one was when I couldn't bring myself to return someone's affections. I knew he was the guy who was most sincere about me and he tried. I wished I could like him, but I am a romantic who believes that you can't make yourself fall in love. I treated him with utmost respect, but it still made me feel terrible.

• I am proud to say that I haven't ever had one even though I have been intolerably cruel at times. ^_^

• Realizing that at age 9, I laughed and cheered when I found out my mom had a miscarriage. i was thinking about not having to share a room with anyone anymore, and not that my mother just lost a child

• I laughed when a guy I knew got punched in the face by another guy. I laughed because he cut my hair in art class once (and I love my hair)

• that ddoesnt make you bad person lmao.

• The part that makes me a bad person is that the guy was twice this kid's size and he ended up in the hospital, but I didn't regret laughing at him

• lol fuck him. laugh all you want

• When I was in middle school-highschool, I was obsessed with all of the hardcore porn. I know that it's normal to watch porn at that age, but I watched the rape fantasies, gang rape, and all of the torture/slave vids too. At the time, I didn't think it was bad, but looking back on it... WOW.

• Sooooo... In other words, you were totally normal, but just a little better than most people at finding stuff on the internet.

• @redeyemindtricks Why'd he fly back to be with you?

• Oh, we had a long-distance relationship for 14 months. Mostly me going to see him, rather than the other way around.

We met in an airport when we were on the same cancelled flight. Decided to split a room, and the rest was history.

I knew he was it, from the first second his eyes met mine. It was just totally over, I was toast. And that boy has a long and storied history, to say the least... so I was playing long odds. But, he was the protagonist -- more like antihero -- of all those goddamn stories I'd written for almost 15 years. I had to bet it all.

We had an overnight together, like 14-15 hours, and then I felt the most alone I'd ever felt in my entire life. I didn't think I'd hear from him again. He has a literal black book, and I thought I was just the next entry. Honestly? Still would've been worth it. Would've totally been worth having my heart shattered, for those 14 hours with that boy.

I still don't totally get it. Why me, out of all his girls. But I bet it all and won.

• I finally slept with this guy that was really into me and I was really into him as well! We were definitely getting to the point of dating, which is pretty big for freshman in college and a guy on the lacrosse team! But after we fucked, I promised him I'd spend the night! But I woke up around 3 am and snuck out!

• A family member totaled our car on their way to pick me up because it was raining.
    I still feel horrible. If I didn't call them, that wouldn't have happened. Everyone was ok though.

• I elbowed a girl in a face when she was behind me at a drum and bass concert. She was clearly out of it but i was raging on coke... To be fair i don't feel that bad

• there's too many of those moments.

• I didn't do anthng really bad honestly :p
    lol I am such a goody goody two shoes

• refusing to give a homeless man some change because I thought he would rob me

• When I refused to donate my stuffed puppy to a kid.
    :/

• Me and my friend had so much fun in one of our classes cause there was a girl we picked on. I really regret it all now and I'm glad I'm not like that anymore

• When I realized that I wasn't over my addiction completely and got sucked back in.

• Slipping a pill into someone's drink would definitely be up there

Forging a science fair project and winning (felt guilty AF)

Refusing to tell my grandpa I loved him on his deathbed

Not telling anyone my childhood best friend was locked in her bedroom at night when she slept (apparently she was being raped every night)

Have also stolen a hefty supply of dinner mints and candied pecans

Heavy stuff to live with

• Why did you slip a pill in someones drink?

• Haha I was in middle school when I did it. didn't work anyway, cops got called, etc. Crazyyy New Years

• I don't think U sound evil or anything... I mean the last one honestly sounds really funny.

What Guys Said 16

• This one time I broke up with a girl and she told me she felt used. So far as she had reason to know, she was right. Only it was a bit more complicated than I was gonna try to explain.

The full story is that I was trying to break up with her but I just wasn't confrontational enough at the time to do it. She was dropping me off and just as I was about to do it, she asked why I didn't text her while she was on vacation. I start cracking up because the reason was because the reason was, I was trying to get her pissed at me. I still hadn't actually laughed yet but I was fighting it hard.

Then she told me she felt used and I had to try even harder not to laugh but it kinda just happened and I stumbled out of her car holding my stomach laughing.

I felt terrible and the situation was my fault but I wasn't laughing at her, I was laughing at how much of a dick I was and how childish I realized my plan was. I mean, I was trying to end a relationship I accidentally got into by making her hate me only she was getting more and more desperate for me!

God what an ass I was

• When I secretly massacre people in my head. Like when someone walks their dog on my lawn. MAN do I want to stuff them in a microwave oven and watch their tiny heads explode. But I feel immediately bad after. Stuff like maybe I should have warned them, run in my head. But whatever, its all in my head anyway. Lol.

• In high school, I was in an all-male class and it was pure hell. There was a lot of bullying and physical fighting. And the worst is, I can't really say I was better than everyone else. One classmate, let's call him F, was literally one of my least favorite people in the world. He relied mostly on intimidation because he was quite muscular, but didn't actually know how to fight. Neither did I, but unlike him, I could take some punishment, I've never been a wimp about physical pain. We fought quite often. One time, I punched him in the head, much harder than I meant to, and gave him a concussion. I was shocked at first when he fell to the ground like a ragdoll, I thought he was dead. But when he puked on the floor and failed to get up several times, I laughed hysterically. F wanted someone to call an ambulance, but of course no one did. There were many times when someone would have really needed medical help, but the rest of the class always prevented that because "it's only for pussies anyway". I still remained less popular in my class than F, but for this day, he was the butt of every joke. People screamed in his ear, knocked on his desk and even slapped the back of his head just to make his headache worse. When he tried to get up, people would push him just because it was so funny to watch how easily he lost his balance. I participated in that and I find it funny even to this day. I knew exactly that if someone managed to injure me like this, I would endure the same or worse until school was over and I could finally get to hospital.
    More generally, I tend to be pretty cold towards people and refuse to explain what made me this way, I drive like a total asshole when I'm in a hurry (a few times, it was only through dumb luck that I didn't cause an accident) and I often crack up when I really, really shouldn't.

• Purposely pushing someone who used to bully me down a flight of stairs and hysterically laughing about it.

• Laughing at a girl when she asked me out. Feel bad about it.

• Tough call - I am constantly going I want to be a better person so technically I am saying I was a bad person all along - Other than that I am pretty boring a few moments of self obsession when I was younger.

• Self obsession.. KDA you sound like me.. Did you lift?

• No I don't lift - Anytime in the gym mainly cardio or lightweights - I don't have patience of you body builders - I have great respect for the time and effort you builders put into your training.

• 1|0
  • Well, I'm practically Jesus, so there aren't many. /notsrs, but in elementary school, I kept annoying this one kid, and he punched me in the gut. It didn't hurt, but I pretended to be gravely injured, and he got his ass hauled off to the principal's office, haha.

• it was last year and this girl asked this guy to prom and the dude kept avoiding her but then he just looked at her stupid and rejected her infront of the whole class and out of the quiet of the classroom I say

"oh NOOOOooooooooooooooo" and point at her

I didn't feel bad though cuz I was in a really bad mood

but yea that was a dick move by me

• Laughing at a skier tumbling down a mountain. It just looked hilarious...

But that guy got fucked up 😬

• This is just off the top of my head keep in mind. Well, when I was younger I put a huge rock in a snowball and threw it at my brother. Honestly I still think it was a scene of absolute hilarity. No regerts. ;)

• When i realized i was a faggot for wishing shreks massive eshrek'd boner was real.

• Manipulating a rape victim into fucking me. She cried during. The entire time I was just like 'I am literally Satan for enjoying this right now'.

inb4 rapist, consent was given.

• Laughed at an old person falling.

• Um, in videogames?

• I jerked off to some really weird porn and came harder than ever.