Have you ever seen someone so hot that they made your mouth water?

• Yes
    63% (22)56% (29)59% (51)Vote
  • No
    37% (13)44% (23)41% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes reminds me of the time I uttered an oft repeated phrase by my friends since. I was in the Canary Islands on one of those day yacht cruises from the holiday resorts, the yacht was anchored in the bay and all the girls were sunbathing topless. I was talking to a german girl and in all seriousness said to her "She had one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen". My friends could not stop laughing because they thought for a second I was going to say something else and also at the fact I did say what I said surrounded by a bevy of topless women.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. One guy, totally my type. Every time I see him, everything in me humidifies--my mouth included. I don't freaking understand why he has that effect on me. It's as if I had no control over my damn body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I don't think my mouth has ever watered from seeing someone hot haha. However, I have seen incredibly hot people before-- it just doesn't correlate to a watery mouth for me xD

1|0
    0|0
  • in person, not yet.

over the internet, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen food and done that; I guess that makes me a pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... She works at the same place as me... one time I saw her at the Christmas Party and she was dressed up and...
    seattle98.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/14.gif
    Yeah... she was amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have!!

1|0
    0|0
  • 45.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    Such behavior would be considered vastly inappropriate not to mention disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have had that reaction when it came to food.

2|0
    0|0
  • mouth watering is never a reaction to hot girls for me XD except, they are somewhat in relation to food.

0|0
    0|0
  • My jaw dropped never had my mouth water lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fooooood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and its not like its something so rare I've met plenty of girls who have done that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens sometimes...
    R u talking about mouth watering like literally or as a phrase?

If literally then not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have never will #stayhydrated

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes your profile pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • no but they did make my mouth dry up

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i havnt

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really but I've seen someone so hot that i fell

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but water in not my mouth.. you know ;P where

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooo sounds weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a few times. My mouth still waters when I think about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Oh hell yes 😳😋 Doesn't happen that often, but when it does... ohh my ohhh myyy ohhhhh myyyyy 😍🙊

1|1
    0|0
  • nah not yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha yessss!!! But mostly they make my eyes water :'( lol cause it hurts that they are passing by and I am frozen

1|0
    0|0
  • I was licking my lips junior year of high school due to the fact that there was a hot teacher's aid... who ended up going on a gameshow.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol no :P
    physique doesn't do it to me alone
    he better have charisma to swoon me and make my mouth water

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only once. A guy in my classes was so hot and had such a sexy smile that being near him made my mouth dry and my whole body shake.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • Literally? No.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that never happened to me. But I won't mind if it happens someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes I have!! I wanted to hump the guy 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Does hot fudge count? It's not a person but it's hot and make my mouth water :P

0|0
    0|0
  • my mouth wasn't the only thing watering

1|1
    0|0
  • yes, the thirst is real xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet but that day will come! 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a lot of people so hot that chest gets this blow of feeling... kinda weird

0|0
    0|0
  • He definitely had something dripping wet, but it wasn't my upper set of lips 😉😜

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, just once. It was a kid from my college who I later found out was also my neighbor; all his 'magic' disappeared after I heard his awful voice.

0|0
    0|0