Who else likes the relief of taking a huge shit?

I love the relief that comes after taking a massive dump. It's like sneezing. You feel so much better afterwards. One time my shit was so big I felt like I was having a baby out of my butt!!! I even cried while on the toilet but when it slipped out I felt soooo much better!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess the appropriate opinion to this would be I like the ones you have to stand up to finish and they spill out of the toilet and onto the floor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been having a diet issue with the ability to go to the bathroom and do the do lol

I've been drinking more water, and increased the fiber in my diet and changed my diet and nothing is changing. I can only really go when I use laxatives and oh goodness was it amazing when I went for the first time in 2 weeks.

What Guys Said 10

• It's literally removing toxins out of your system.

• Don't you wish they'd make toilets with hand grips and foot braces so you could have more leverage?

• Omg right! Like when you feel you sphincter expand to drop that giant general Sherman sized log and then it contracts afterwards. Greatest feeling in the history of all feelings ever experienced ever in all of history. Ever.

• It's pretty great yeah... Right up there with that first piss after sex.

• lol who doesn´t like this? XD

• Hahahaha the way you put it..

But yeah it's such a relief doing #2 after a long day of work 😂😂

• Lmfao!! 😂😂😂😂

• We all have had that feeling - Brilliant

• Yaaaas

• Me me me😊 One time I took a shit it came out so long I had to almost stand up to finish it, lol

What Girls Said 0