How to change your routine?

Like really it's killing me I bascailly do nothing and I can't bear myself I am really bored coz of the routine how to change that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just.. Try new things lol, look for classes or something, go for a walk, I think that's pretty cool😛 and definetely underrated, walking is awesome haha, go out with friends, maybe do some work outs at home, that's fun too, go outdoors, in my opinion, being out there surrounded by nature is the best thing u can do, is always a different day out there.. But yeah, just dare to try new things

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to cool people 😎😂

What Girls Said 3

• Pick 1 thing, seriously just 1 thing to give up or add to your life. Focus only on that and see what happens.

• Just do one thing a day that you usually don't do! Take it step by step! Don't do it all at once because then it'll be overwhelming

• Go see friends, walk your pup, exercise, watch a movie, etc... Small things.

What Guys Said 3

• Find a new hobby

• Sleeping, work, training, writing, studying, rinse, lather and repeat.

• What do you do in your free time now?
    Have you done any nice things in your free time in the past?
    What has always seemed cool to you to do as a regular activity/sport/hobby?